Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Chris Kyle Murdered...

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #22
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
RIP AND Gods speed,,Also thank you for trying to help out someone who needed it..Why do we take better care of illegal immigrants then we do our own kids with PTSD??? WTF America.....Jim

Old 02-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #23
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
RIP. Sad day for America.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:56 PM   #24
BeEatNU is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
BeEatNU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Wow. That is tough to hear. Almost unbelievable. I wonder if they will ever release more information on the situation. RIP
it's unfortunately to survive 4 tours and die to some idiot at a range

Old 02-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #26
I want a Painkiller!
Noslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Noslow100's Tacoma Gallery
I just dont get it. My prayers are with his family and his close friends. Also a huge thank you for his service.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #27
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
First and foremost, RIP Chris. Hero.

Second:

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
RIP AND Gods speed,,Also thank you for trying to help out someone who needed it..Why do we take better care of illegal immigrants then we do our own kids with PTSD??? WTF America.....Jim
Way to inject a thread of condolences and memories with your political opinion of a topic you know exactly fuck all about. Ignorance.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #28
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Last interview RIP Chris Kyle. A true American hero.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...185225351.html

Old 02-04-2013, 09:18 PM   #29
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
First and foremost, RIP Chris. Hero.

Second:

Way to inject a thread of condolences and memories with your political opinion of a topic you know exactly fuck all about. Ignorance.
3 years in Viet Nam, and now this http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pra...ml#post6278246 Guess I have seen more then you will ever see. ..Also when you talk to me from now on put a MR on my name & this

Old 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #30
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is interested in helping out Chris' family here ya go....

http://tacticaltshirts.com/shop/shir...orial-t-shirt/

Old 02-04-2013, 09:29 PM   #31
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
hated seeing the news that Kyle had been murdered. RIP SEAL

didn't like to see this at all either

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...-seal-veteran/

Old 02-05-2013, 12:07 AM   #32
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
hated seeing the new that Kyle had be murdered. RIP SEAL

I never really liked Ron Paul, and that is just fucking disgusting.

Rest easy Chris; In today's media-driven culture where Snookie and Steve-O are seen as "icons", Chris was a true American Hero.

They just don't make many men like him anymore.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #33
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
hated seeing the new that Kyle had be murdered. RIP SEAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I never really liked Ron Paul, and that is just fucking disgusting.

Rest easy Chris; In today's media-driven culture where Snookie and Steve-O are seen as "icons", Chris was a true American Hero.

They just don't make many men like him anymore.
Please do NOT turn this thread into a political debate. Ron Paul's comments are awful & I for one am horribly embarrassed that he would say such a thing (if he did indeed say it) so let's just leave it at that and not derail this thread which is about paying tribute to a true American hero. If you wish to discuss the Ron Paul comment or any others please do so in another thread.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #34
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Very sad situation. I read somewhere that you are 3x more likely to die when returning from a deployment than actually in theatre. Very sad and I hope there is something to be done. My best friend is in Army SF. I worry about him a lot, he def has changed.

Old 02-05-2013, 02:41 PM   #35
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
3 years in Viet Nam, and now this http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pra...ml#post6278246 Guess I have seen more then you will ever see. ..Also when you talk to me from now on put a MR on my name & this
Suck my dick.

Let's get one thing straight, you do not have my respect and you will not get my respect. 3 years in Vietnam does not excuse you from being a bigoted asshole and a fucking shit excuse for a human being.

Spewing your political opinion in a thread for condolences and remembrance is abhorrent, and fits in line with your other displays of character (or lack thereof) on this board. Especially when you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the circumstances surrounding this tragic event aside from what you read on the news.

No, you will never get a "Mr." from me. You aren't a man, and you haven't acted in any manner resembling one, Jimbo.

I'm sorry for your friend's loss. My condolences to him and his family.

Old 02-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #36
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Palehorse1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Suck my dick.

Let's get one thing straight, you do not have my respect and you will not get my respect. 3 years in Vietnam does not excuse you from being a bigoted asshole and a fucking shit excuse for a human being.

Spewing your political opinion in a thread for condolences and remembrance is abhorrent, and fits in line with your other displays of character (or lack thereof) on this board. Especially when you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the circumstances surrounding this tragic event aside from what you read on the news.

No, you will never get a "Mr." from me. You aren't a man, and you haven't acted in any manner resembling one, Jimbo.

Seriously?

Take your budding romance to PM's please. I receive an email subscription on my phone when replys to threads I create appear and when my son is reading Dr. Seuss books on my phone I really don't need him learning to pronounce cats, hats, and the sucking of dicks.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #37
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Suck my dick.

And with this ^^^ We're now locked.

Closed Thread