Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ammo availability. (No politics)

Old 02-04-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Ammo availability. (No politics)

How is ammo availability in your town?
I find no .22LR and no 9mm.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I find nothing. I ordered 1,000 rounds of .40 a couple weeks ago.

Local guy had a few boxes of 223 left, i bought 4. Next time i'm down that way, ill buy the rest.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Very limited in here north of Dallas.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Was at Academy Saturday, they had a line of people waiting for new stock of .223 and 5.56, my old man went there later that day and he said they were sold out. (South Houston)
Old 02-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #5
03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future

Name: adam
03aztaco's Tacoma Gallery
same here in az 223,22lr,45,40,7.62x39 etc all hard to come buy and when they hit the shelf its as if people were waiting because its cleared out in no time, i even had a hard time finding rounds for my 22-250 last week shits retarded
Old 02-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
no .22lr or .223, very little handgun and plenty of the larger hunting rifle ammunition.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:32 AM   #7
Crazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
Crazyfrog's Tacoma Gallery
I stopped at Target World here in Cincy. They are selling it as fast as they get their shipments. You can pre pay and lock in yours as the shipments arrive. Crazy busy in there. (And there was a line at the range just to get in, and it was 10:30 on a monday morning)
Old 02-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #8
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
I figured it might be a lot of the same out there. I just want to shoot a bit, but I am afraid to expend what I currently have . .22LR is selling on gunbroker $65 for 550... I remember when .22LR was $8.99 for 550
Old 02-04-2013, 10:50 AM   #9
watermelon has a spectacular aura aboutwatermelon has a spectacular aura about

watermelon's Tacoma Gallery
I have 6 different calibers I shoot. I haven't been able to find any of them in stock! Even. 22lr's are blown out everywhere. Still plenty of the less popular (and more expensive) hunting rounds available though. It will pass, just as it always does.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #10
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Give it about 6-9 months and it will get back to normall. Maybe I should sell some of my ammo and make some money real quick
Old 02-04-2013, 10:59 AM   #11

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
It will pass, just as it always does.
Yeah, the companies just need time to catch up on production.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:00 AM   #12

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Give it about 6-9 months and it will get back to normall. Maybe I should sell some of my ammo and make some money real quick
I am kicking myself for not buying thousands of AR, Glock 19, and ruger BX25 mags to resell. I could be rich! lol
Old 02-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #13
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
A Gander Mt near me has some ammo in stock, just not at decent prices. I overpaid on 80 rounds of Independence 5.56. $11.99/ box.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:10 AM   #15

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
A Gander Mt near me has some ammo in stock, just not at decent prices. I overpaid on 80 rounds of Independence 5.56. $11.99/ box.
They just built a Gander mtn. here and I managed to get some ammo there, but they are are reduced now. It was crowded.. I witnessed a woman who was about 70 years old buying a $1000 Sig...Odd times we live in, lol.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:12 AM   #16
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
I am kicking myself for not buying thousands of AR, Glock 19, and ruger BX25 mags to resell. I could be rich! lol
Cabela's here in Phoenix had a small barrel full of AR mags. $29.99 each. 30 round mags.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #17
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I can't find anything around me. I went several times looking for .22lr and buckshot shells. Haven't been to the range in a while because I have no way to replace what I shoot.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #18
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Johnsredline's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been hiting walmart, sportsman ware house and one other store here in st.george utah. They have been out of everything for the last two months. The only thing they have plenty of are 30-06 and .270.

I been trying to get more 9mm ammo for my concealed carry, but havent had any luck. Even ordering online, everyone is out of stock on most everything.