LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

lets see your dog box

Old 02-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
austinstaco's Tacoma Gallery
lets see your dog box

I was wondering what kind of dog boxes y'all have. I just got a GSP and dont like him to ride in the cab.

Old 02-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
M192 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
M192's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinstaco View Post
I was wondering what kind of dog boxes y'all have. I just got a GSP and dont like him to ride in the cab.

Haha niice. I have a GSP, my mom has one. My sister has a pup from the litter we had and my mom kept a pup. I just bought the truck a bout a month ago. So Buddy dosnt go with me till I get some seat covers. I built a box from a wooden crate from work. But don't have the heart to put him in it. Haha
Old 02-07-2013, 06:54 PM   #3
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

looks like i might have to get rid of him my wife is allergic to him
Old 02-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #4
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
looks like i might have to get rid of the wife she is allergic to him
FIFY
Old 02-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #5
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
looks like i might have to get rid of him my wife is allergic to him
They make meds for that...
For my GSP and lab, I used to have a kennel with a cover on it that I would just ratchet strap down in the bed. Then I got a shell.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:49 AM   #6
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
This
Old 02-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #11

I also have to find something big enough for Jack (German Sheppard) and Briar (GSP). We are thinking Briar will be huge he is only 4 months and over 30 lbs and stands about knee high at his back.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:23 PM   #12
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I also have to find something big enough for Jack (German Sheppard) and Briar (GSP). We are thinking Briar will be huge he is only 4 months and over 30 lbs and stands about knee high at his back.
So you're keeping him?
Old 02-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
So you're keeping him?
yes turns out that it was the cedar shavings from the dog house switched out to pine and all is good now
Old 02-13-2013, 05:40 AM   #14

Quote:
yes turns out that it was the cedar shavings from the dog house switched out to pine and all is good now
That's good news.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:45 AM   #15
TexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
My GSP gets the back seat to herself. I bought a cover at academy for $20 and it works ok but I'm about to put in leather Katzkin once it gets here.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:29 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
This
what size are those crates the look to fit perfectly between the wheel wells
Old 04-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #17
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery

i got two bluetick's that are a hassle to have inside the cab, they just want to run everywhere, so i decided it was time to build them their box. i feel bad when i go hiking and leave them at home. i spent 800 on a camper shell and they went crazy inside when i walked inside to get my wallet. they shattered the side window and it scratched the shit out of the side of my brand new 2013 to the metal. =[
Old 04-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #18

this is what i ended up with