Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ammo Availability thread

Old 02-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #182
jdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdmbooger's Tacoma Gallery
I live within short driving distance of three ammo manufactures (Black Hills Ammo, Ultramax, Corbon) and .223, 9mm, 22lr are still very hard to come by. When it shows up on the shelf it immediately sells out again!!!
Old 02-22-2013, 01:59 PM   #183
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know where i can get bulk 40?
Old 02-22-2013, 02:04 PM   #184
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
anyone know where i can get bulk 40?
good luck bro
Old 02-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #185
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
good luck bro
haha that's what i figured. i just got about 3000 rounds of 22lr, but finding 40 bulk is a whole different story. dicks carries 200 round boxes for 60 bucks, but theyre never in stock
Old 02-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #186
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
We are looking at 9 to 10 months before ammo will be availble like before.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #187
SLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
SLACK3R's Tacoma Gallery
I second the cheaper then dirt thing they had pmags for $99ea are you kidding me plus there shipping is crazy.

If I could just add something it is all supply and demand, demand is high and I get that but if we could all just calm down and not buy $1.00 a round .223 and $50 a brick of .22lr and $30-$40-$50 pmags and $1800 for a $800 AR-15 we can drive the prices down we are doing this to ourselfs. But by all means if you have to have it go for it.

just my two cents.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #188
SLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
SLACK3R's Tacoma Gallery
http://gun-deals.com/ammo this is going to be your best bet online

walmart will be the best storefront
Old 02-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #189
rjp4419 will become famous soon enough
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.slickguns.com/product/fed...ammunition-799

hopefully this isnt another computer error on their part
Old 02-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #190
SpruceJPG is on a distinguished road

Name: .JPG
SpruceJPG's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in MD up for trading? I just picked up a Ruger 10/22, but can't find any 22LR anywhere.

How about a box of Federal 45 auto FMJ 230gr (50 count) for a box of 22LR FMJs? Or i could spare a couple WWB 5.56 FMJs (20 count) ?

I keep an eye out on the Westminster Walmart inventory, so if they get anything in stock I can let everyone know.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #191
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceJPG View Post
Anyone in MD up for trading? I just picked up a Ruger 10/22, but can't find any 22LR anywhere.

How about a box of Federal 45 auto FMJ 230gr (50 count) for a box of 22LR FMJs? Or i could spare a couple WWB 5.56 FMJs (20 count) ?

I keep an eye out on the Westminster Walmart inventory, so if they get anything in stock I can let everyone know.
Do you have any .40s&w for trade?
Old 02-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #192
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
i work in the sporting goods section at a walmart and it is very hard to get in handgun ammunition or .223/5.56 even if we do get it in it is in small quantities and it is gone within 2hrs and dont even get me started on .22lr rounds.. havent seen anything in almost a month
Old 02-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #193
hardtaco will become famous soon enoughhardtaco will become famous soon enough

hardtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
i work in the sporting goods section at a walmart and it is very hard to get in handgun ammunition or .223/5.56 even if we do get it in it is in small quantities and it is gone within 2hrs and dont even get me started on .22lr rounds.. havent seen anything in almost a month
I do not understand why 22LR is non existant. Most people think that it is such a "pussy" round, yet I cannot find a box of 22LR HV to save my ass. Got a Sig 1911-22 a week ago, that I can't even go shoot. It sure is nice to look at though
Old 02-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #194
SpruceJPG is on a distinguished road

Name: .JPG
SpruceJPG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
Do you have any .40s&w for trade?

Let me double check what I have and get back to you. I might be able to swing a couple boxes of WWB 40. Im looking to get something like the Remington 525 pk, or one of the other ~ 500rd packs. Have any of those? Very frustrating having a new 10/22 and not being able to use it!
Old 02-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #195
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceJPG View Post
Let me double check what I have and get back to you. I might be able to swing a couple boxes of WWB 40. Im looking to get something like the Remington 525 pk, or one of the other ~ 500rd packs. Have any of those? Very frustrating having a new 10/22 and not being able to use it!
I'm pretty sure I still have 250rnds of these at home. Trade for 1box of .40?
Attached Thumbnails
Ammo Availability thread-uploadfromtaptalk1361670311276.jpg  
Old 02-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #196
Hawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Hawksdenn2's Tacoma Gallery
Every Friday in south florida, Dicks gets shipments of .223 and 5.56. I've purchased 1200 rounds by going to all four starting at 9am. 6 box limit for each and they are only 30-45 minutes away. I'm buying them every week until I can't anymore
Old 02-23-2013, 07:33 PM   #198
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody seen any 22 in stock lately? My bulk packs from cabelas are in route to be here this week.. Kickin myself for not orderin more when I had the chance...
Old 02-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #199
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
Anybody seen any 22 in stock lately? My bulk packs from cabelas are in route to be here this week.. Kickin myself for not orderin more when I had the chance...
Here you go. Only $25.95 plus shipping, per box of 50!
http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/fede...-p-112251.html

Here is an interesting footnote on 22lr- CCI in Lewiston, ID is pumping out 4 million rounds per day with three shifts, 7 days a week. Hornady's rimfire plant has the same capacity, 4 million rounds per day. Together that is around 250 MILLION rounds a month, and that is just two plants, and one caliber. Amazing. Despite record production levels nobody can keep it in stock. This is a country preparing for the worst...
Old 02-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #200
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Here you go. Only $25.95 plus shipping, per box of 50!
http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/fede...-p-112251.html

Here is an interesting footnote on 22lr- CCI in Lewiston, ID is pumping out 4 million rounds per day with three shifts, 7 days a week. Hornady's rimfire plant has the same capacity, 4 million rounds per day. Together that is around 250 MILLION rounds a month, and that is just two plants, and one caliber. Amazing. Despite record production levels nobody can keep it in stock. This is a country preparing for the worst...
Yeah... I don't want it that bad. I got the cci 375 for 28? I believe.. Only ordered 4 of em.. Wish I had gotten around 10 now..