Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ammo Availability thread

Old 03-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #301
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Check gunbot.com
may do that. iím going to check a few other places around time. i have not really been to bass pro or gander MTN yet so iíll check those places first.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:29 AM   #302
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
.22 LR Remington target rounds in stock at midway USA. 500 rounds for 35.99
Old 03-28-2013, 08:30 AM   #303
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind. Shows to already be sold out
Old 03-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #304
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
500 rounds of Remington .22lr subsonics in stock at midway. After shipping it comes out to $50...not worth it to me to pay 10 cents a round for subsonics
Old 03-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #305
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
I think bulkammo had 5650 bricks of .22
Old 03-28-2013, 03:38 PM   #306
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
I think bulkammo had 5650 bricks of .22
Ya for $920
Old 03-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #307
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

There isn't any around me. I got a brick awhile back,not for that much,but I have some. It'll be hard to find soon enough.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:46 PM   #308
MOLON LABE
Ragin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud of

Navy: 8452/8404 Corpsman
Name: Doc
Ragin Devildoc's Tacoma Gallery
to make your searches for ammo and guns easier I would suggest checking out www.slickguns.com/today Everything is user submitted, from guns to ammo to accessories. Hope this helps some people out.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #309
TacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
TacPro45's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed a backorder on some .45 and 9mm ammo with Sinclair International, a sub-company under Brownells.

Anyone have any experience with them and backorders? Curious as far as how long it will take to go through.

Still waiting on some reload 5.56 from black gun industries on an order placed in early January. Expect to ship late April.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #310
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
500 rounds of Remington .22lr subsonics in stock at midway. After shipping it comes out to $50...not worth it to me to pay 10 cents a round for subsonics
I jumped on it. I know it's pricey, but that's my 10/22's favorite ammo, and I love shooting it. Great for varmints. I've been out of it since November and finally found some, so I couldn't pass it up
Old 04-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #311
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up 360 rounds of 5.56/.223 today from my local Bass Pro... Also grabbed 555 rounds .22lr at the same time... They also had multiple 30 round and 20 rounds AR mags on the shelf...
Old 04-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #312
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
I picked up 360 rounds of 5.56/.223 today from my local Bass Pro... Also grabbed 555 rounds .22lr at the same time... They also had multiple 30 round and 20 rounds AR mags on the shelf...
I've noticed the AR mags getting back in stock, hell, I know where I could buy an AR tomorrow, in stock, in a retail store, I have also been seeing more .223/5.56 lately as well...now if .22 wold just catch up
Old 04-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #313
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Bass pro at Rancho Cucamonga?
Old 04-04-2013, 08:14 AM   #314
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
Bass pro at Rancho Cucamonga?
No I'm back home on leave. So the Broken Arrow, OK store ...
Old 04-06-2013, 09:06 AM   #316
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
I've noticed alot of stores getting ars in stock around me around 700.. Now that it's calmed down. Prob around June ammo will be easier to find.. I hope
Old 04-14-2013, 05:53 PM   #319
dont tread on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
I've noticed alot of stores getting ars in stock around me around 700.. Now that it's calmed down. Prob around June ammo will be easier to find.. I hope
Maybe June of next year.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:54 PM   #320
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
ive already started seeing lots of stores coming back into ammo on shelves. just not what i need. people arent "panic" buying anything they can now