Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ammo Availability thread

Old 04-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #322
g34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Avionics
g34rh34d's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 04-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #323
PETEREDGE has a spectacular aura aboutPETEREDGE has a spectacular aura about

Name: PETER
PETEREDGE's Tacoma Gallery
Local Walmart has Bushmaster ar's for 997.00,also i have been finding plenty of 22 and 9mm.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #324
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETEREDGE View Post
Local Walmart has Bushmaster ar's for 997.00,also i have been finding plenty of 22 and 9mm.
Pretty slim around here
Old 04-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #325
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
I've been having good luck at Walmart lately. I go there around 0715 and they're selling it right off the cart, they don't even put it in the shelves, it goes to quick
Old 04-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
I've been having good luck at Walmart lately. I go there around 0715 and they're selling it right off the cart, they don't even put it in the shelves, it goes to quick
same thing happens here ,i get lucky alot
Old 04-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #327
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
I've noticed alot of stores getting ars in stock around me around 700.. Now that it's calmed down. Prob around June ammo will be easier to find.. I hope
same here, I can go buy an AR tomorrw if I felt like it, and there is a decent amount of ammo availible (aka, I can find it, doenst mean it is like before panic) MY guess is that it will calm down for .223/5.56 in my area around september

I wish .22 would calm down though
Old 04-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #329

As i write this just got some Hornady Critical Defense 22 mag 4 boxes..this stuff is hard to find.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #330
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
9mm too.....shit is WAY over priced or even unattainable
rofl, there is a pawn shop here that has 100 bucks on 100 rounds of fmj 9mm, and it is cheap stuff lol
Old 04-14-2013, 07:11 PM   #331
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have some extra 380 auto ammo if anyone is interested. It is from Freedom Munitions
Old 04-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #332
Thats what she said..
Bgwood88 is on a distinguished road

Bgwood88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
same here, I can go buy an AR tomorrw if I felt like it, and there is a decent amount of ammo availible (aka, I can find it, doenst mean it is like before panic) MY guess is that it will calm down for .223/5.56 in my area around september

I wish .22 would calm down though
I'm from Bristol also, Mahoneys in Johnson City has plenty of 223/5.56, 20 round box for 11 bucks, and the local Walmart you can find some .22 sporadically, tip for Walmart just because its not on the shelf doesn't mean that don't have it behind the counter
Old 04-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgwood88 View Post
I'm from Bristol also, Mahoneys in Johnson City has plenty of 223/5.56, 20 round box for 11 bucks, and the local Walmart you can find some .22 sporadically, tip for Walmart just because its not on the shelf doesn't mean that don't have it behind the counter
Im in Blacksburg for school right now, but it doesn't surprise me that it is available there too.

I can't find .22, but all else (except 9mm) is relatively easy

Mahoneys in abingdon is pretty good on ammo too, last time I was there they had good prices on 12/20 ga target load and lot of 45, 40, etc...just no 22 or 9

Also, where do you shoot in the area?

I frequent kettle-foot (rifle range) and my own property
Old 04-15-2013, 12:48 PM   #334
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cabela's in Fort Worth currently has .223 in stock. Winchester 40gr. and 55gr. varmint tipped (both $18.99), as well as PMC (9.99) and Winchester in 55gr. FMJ (10.99). All were 20 rd/box.

They also had a few (less than 10) boxes of Herter's 7.62x39
Old 04-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #335
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im in Blacksburg for school right now, but it doesn't surprise me that it is available there too.

Mahoneys in abingdon is pretty good on ammo too, last time I was there they had good prices on 12/20 ga target load and lot of 45, 40, etc...just no 22 or 9

I miss that area. My great aunt was an anesthesiologist in Blacksburg. Lots of relatives in Chilhowie area.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #336
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
As long as we're all posting horse trades, I'm looking for a brick of Wolf Match Extra or SK Rifle Match 22LR. I have Wolf 223 or 762x39 to trade, or some really good 223 Rem handloads I worked up using 40 gr Nosler Ballistic Tips. Have several boxes of those.

Not looking to sell any ammo, only trade for those two specific flavors of 22.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #338
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
what 22?
Wolf Match Extra or SK Rifle Match.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #339
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Found some 5.45x39 at Cope's Distributing. $214 1080rds shipped.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:41 AM   #340
Thats what she said..
Bgwood88 is on a distinguished road

Bgwood88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm a member at Shooters Edge in Piney Flatts, And i also go to Jacobs creek range out on 421. Ive been considering joining Kettle foot. next time your in go to Shooters Edge They have pallets of 115gr Federal ball ammo, Granted its 24 dollars a box but considered it scarcity whats 10 extra dollars