LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ammo Availability thread

Old 04-16-2013, 07:38 AM   #341
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Kettlefoot is nice, I may be canceling my membership there though, as I have a place that I will hopefully be able to build a range for myself (benches, cover shooting area, permanent target stands, etc...

And I will put a few steel Targets too

If I am able to build it though.

I personally don't need 9mm (dont have a 9), but have friends that do so will have to let them know.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:10 PM   #342
hillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
hillbillytoyo's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up 200 rds of 5.56 at Cabelas today and they had plenty more. They also had bulk boxes of 22 or
Old 04-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #344
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
I checked 5 stores including Bass Pro Shop, Cabelas a three local stores in the Phoenix area over the weekend. Not a single round of 22-LR to be had anywhere. Most of the 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP etc. was gone as well.

Ray
Old 04-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #345
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
I've been getting my backorders in from sportsmanguide. Its taken 3-4months but can't beat the prices. 2 cases of 5.45 and a case of 7.62 for very reasonalble prices in these carzy times.
I try to keep 500-1000rds for each weapon
Old 04-20-2013, 09:15 PM   #346
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I actually found a couple boxes of white box .45 at Wal-Mart today.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #347
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to a guy at cabelas about an order of 223 ammo that i made on 1/02/13 and this is what he said........."The .223 ammo on your order has a tentative arrival date to the warehouse of 5/25/13, but this is only a tentative arrival date and cannot be guaranteed. We have had some reports from Remington that they are backlogged with .223 ammo orders and will not be able to be caught up for up to a year."
Old 04-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #349
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Ordered Thursday.... Arrived today!!! FTMFW!!!

From who and for how much?

I ordered 5 boxes of federal from Cabelas today in 5.56. 10.99 a box.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...out/basket.jsp
Old 04-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #351
tacotruck 2.7 is on a distinguished road

tacotruck 2.7's Tacoma Gallery
AMMO UP THE WALL

ANYONE IN THE HOUSTON AREA GONE BY FREEDOM AMMO ON DA 290 / JONES SIDE. WENT THERE TODAY FOR 9MM FMJ PRACTICE AND I GUESS THEY HAD JUS UNLOADED A TRUCK CAUSE WITH THE EXEMPTION OF 308 ALL THEIR NATO ROUNDS AND 40CAL WAS STOCKED IN BOXES OF 500 FROM THE FLOOR TO AS HIGH AS YOU CAN REACH. PICKED UP 500 RDS OF 9X19 FOR BOUT 180$$ +/-. HELL THEY EVEN HAD CASES OF 50 CAL 760 + GRAIN MIL SPEC SHIT AT 12$$ PER UNIT .THEYVE BEEN PRETTY CONSISTENT STOCKING TOO. AT LEAST THE FEW TIMES IVE BEEN THEIR. NEVER SEEN ANY 22LR THOUGH. BASS PRO AND CARTERS CUNTRY BEEN PERTY GOOD BOUGHT KEEPING THAT STOCKED.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:22 AM   #352
USArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant futureUSArchangels has a brilliant future

Coast Guard: MS3, USN.  FS3, USCG.  60% SC DV
Name: Max
USArchangels's Tacoma Gallery
Been getting mine from www.targetsportsusa.com They offer free shipping on bulk, though as of today it's been 3 months and counting on back order, which is fine only if you have a few thousand rounds on hand and don't mind waiting. Walmart's always out, and Academy rations their ammo to one box per person per day.

@tacotruck 2.7 - I might stop by Freedom Ammo next time i'm in the 290 area to check it out.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:22 PM   #353
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
.45 acp ammo for sale: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-acp-ammo.html
Old 04-27-2013, 03:22 AM   #355
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
Winchester .22LR in stock at cabelas

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Winc...ion/705405.uts
Yea,one per order,per day.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:05 AM   #356
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
Yea,one per order,per day.
and $12 for only 50 rounds...they had 333 rounds for $16 a couple months ago.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:39 AM   #357
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

if you look at the description, it's #12 birdshot.