Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ammo Availability thread

Old 02-20-2014, 12:56 PM   #521
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Can't believe it.

I just walked into a Bass Pro Shop in the middle of the day and bought some .22LR. Ya, only allowed 2 50 rd boxes, but still, felt like I won the lottery. At least I didn't get shafted on the $.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:07 PM   #523
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
well how much were the 50 round boxes?
2.49 ea
Old 02-20-2014, 03:15 PM   #524
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Palmetto State Armory is now offering their own branded reman ammo in 9mm and 300blk in 250rnd bulk packs
Do you recommend reman ammo? I've considered it but it kinda makes me worry
Old 02-21-2014, 06:25 AM   #525
Town Drunk
TJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to behold

Army: ABN & AASLT
Name: Tim
TJBJ11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post

I've bought some before at a gunshow. not palmetto, but some nice retired fat guy with nothing better to do than make ammo. every round fired. good for target practice, especially at the price.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:17 AM   #526
Gearhead
DonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Oscar
DonziGT230's Tacoma Gallery
I don't worry about reload ammo from production facilities, it's about as safe as buying new ammo from a factory. Buying from some guy hand-loading is much more dangerous. It could be better because he might be meticulous, but he's susceptible to human error and most likely has no insurance to help you out if your gun blows up. I've shot tons of reloads from LAX ammo and they've all been great.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:50 PM   #527
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Walmart took the 3 box restriction off everything but .22

I just picked .223 and 12 gauge.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #528
FNG
Stribb is on a distinguished road
Army: Crew Chief UH-60
Stribb's Tacoma Gallery
Gunbot.com and freedommunitions.com
Old 03-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #529
Hawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Hawksdenn2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
I wouldn't worry about it, it's fine for target but I wouldn't use it for self defense
Old 03-15-2014, 10:48 AM   #530
bucktales has a spectacular aura aboutbucktales has a spectacular aura about

bucktales's Tacoma Gallery
Cabela's in Hartford HAD some .22 this morning.
We got there an hour before they opened and we ended up in the middle of a 400 person line.
We scored 2 bricks each of CCI. All dried up in 20 mins.
The usual assortment of old,fat mongers/scalpers/hoarders were present in force.
A separate line formed after the ammo dried up.
I was told that line was for .22 that was being returned to the shelves after
purchases were denied due to lack of an "ammunition card" or pistol permit.

All other ammunition shelves were fully stocked for a change.
Score a couple boxes of 12ga buckshot for $2.99.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:08 AM   #531
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Blazer 500 rds for $36 shipped. Just hit checkout and they should be there.
http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/retr...257cf9d2ac1d7a
Old 03-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #532
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
jeepdude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucktales View Post
All other ammunition shelves were fully stocked for a change.
R E A L L Y ? Is there a particular day I should be showing up? Slip a clerk a $20?!!!
Old 03-25-2014, 09:00 AM   #533
Rifleman not a cook, Appleseed program
Tackleberry is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
Tackleberry's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for 22 LR, to teach NRA pistol classes with, I need the Remington Bucket O Bullets or the Federal 525 loose pack. Anyone have any leads on them. I also need Wolf Target Match, to shoot bulleyes matchs with ,but that has been like hens teeth since this shortage started
Old 03-25-2014, 11:27 AM   #534
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Think it's time you start teaching the classes with 9mm instead. Price per round wise is getting narrower, plus would save you a lot of time instead of having to look around for .22.

As far as the match rounds go, you are just gonna need to monitor websites and if you don't know about gunbot.net or slickguns try those too.
Old 03-25-2014, 01:03 PM   #535
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Ammoseek is a good one for finding ammo right now
Old 03-25-2014, 05:14 PM   #536
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry View Post
I am looking for 22 LR, to teach NRA pistol classes with, I need the Remington Bucket O Bullets or the Federal 525 loose pack. Anyone have any leads on them. I also need Wolf Target Match, to shoot bulleyes matchs with ,but that has been like hens teeth since this shortage started
Here's some SK standard plus. Comes out of same Lapua factory as wolf does.
http://www.brunoshooters.com/Merchan...ct_Code=SKPLUS
Old 03-25-2014, 05:50 PM   #537
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
Here's some SK standard plus. Comes out of same Lapua factory as wolf does.
http://www.brunoshooters.com/Merchan...ct_Code=SKPLUS
Doesnt say how many rounds. Unless I missed it
Old 03-25-2014, 05:52 PM   #538
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Doesnt say how many rounds. Unless I missed it
Hmm. I didn't notice either. I have to guess 50? I am however pretty sure that SK std plus and wolf target are same.