Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)

Old 02-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
Tampa OG
streetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the rough
Name: Rich
streetdriven's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to streetdriven Send a message via Yahoo to streetdriven
Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)

Out of all my toys my Elite compound bow is my most enjoyable to play with. I also got a killer deal on both of my Sog knifes plus I had to throw in my streamlight in the mix too. Come on boys show them toys off!
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-bow.jpg   Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-bow1.jpg   Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-bow2.jpg   Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-sog1.jpg   Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-sog2.jpg  

Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-sog3.jpg   Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-sog6.jpg   Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-sog8.jpg   Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-sog9.jpg   Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-streamlight.jpg  

Old 02-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
which Elite is that? i am jonesing to try the new Hunter.

this is my current bow.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-dsc_0001_2.jpg   Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-dsc_0004.jpg  
Old 02-09-2013, 01:32 PM   #3
Tampa OG
streetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the rough
Its the Answer I went with Elite due to that fact they are a great company. Their customer service is top notch and the bow has a lifetime warranty.

I am new at archery and I am hooked. I really have the bow dialed in. My range in the backyard is set up for 30 yards. Pictures show what I did this am.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-i-did-.jpg   Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-i-did-this1.jpg   Show off your silent killers (bows & knifes)-i-did-this2.jpg  
Old 02-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #4
Tampa OG
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
which Elite is that? i am jonesing to try the new Hunter.

this is my current bow.
is that a Hēlim? Looks so bad ass
Old 02-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #5
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is a Z7.