Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Pistol caliber carbine guns who has one

Old 02-22-2013, 08:27 PM   #21
1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light

1mrwatermaker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 762NateOh View Post
Just built my 9mm AR not too long ago. Lots of fun to shoot.

Not cheap though

Although, not much is lately. I also have a Sub 2k that takes 9mm glock mags. I bought it under $300. I've seen them for 600+ now
that is SWEET.... is that a suppressor i see
Old 02-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #22
762NateOh is on a distinguished road
Name: Nate
762NateOh's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, goes 'pew pew' instead of 'bang bang'
Old 02-28-2013, 12:08 PM   #23
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Browning B-92 lever-action 44 magnum.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:02 PM   #24
strip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bill
strip's Tacoma Gallery
I have a JR in 9mm. fun gun and never had a hickup
Old 02-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #25
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Keltec is priced right and you can pick between glock, sig or beretta mag options. They are built cheep in my opinion but inside of fifty yards they are plenty accurate. The longer barrel seems to make them quiter than a pistol too. In my opinion go 9mm.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:25 AM   #26
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
Beretta CX4 storm that uses the 92 mags................great gun and there are lots of toys for it. I was able to get some 30rd mags for it before the price went crazy not mine because mine is stock still
Old 03-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #27
tacotruck 2.7 is on a distinguished road

tacotruck 2.7's Tacoma Gallery
Whaaaaaaat

The s 2000 was my first choice simply cause i already have all kinds of glock mags however at the time keltec could not keep up with demand thus making the few you found for sale demanding 550 $$$ plus. So i went for the hipoint 9mm and 3000 rounds later im still happy with it. Super accurate gun rite out the box nikel size groups @ 50 yrds .unequaled warranty that i know of ive asked them for two mags a hand gauard lock that i totaly banged up and they sent them out no questions. Hard to beat nib 220 $$$
Old 03-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #28
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
My tommy gun shoots 45 ACPs.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:57 AM   #29
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
i recently purchased the hi point 45 carbine...i was kinda iffy about it but after handling it i decided to go for it. After 150 rounds through it, no jams. I have nothing negative to say about this rifle at this point... pretty accurate too. it comes with a 9 round mag, i saw in a forum that one can use a 15 round mag with some tweaking, so i bought a promag 1911 15 round mag and followed the how-to...it works.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #30
1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light

I looked at a hipoint 9mm the other day , a friend at local pawnshop got it in for me , it was pretty ruff (scratches into the metal) and they wanted 400 for it. needless to say i put it back on the gun rack......
Old 03-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #31
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mrwatermaker View Post
I looked at a hipoint 9mm the other day , a friend at local pawnshop got it in for me , it was pretty ruff (scratches into the metal) and they wanted 400 for it. needless to say i put it back on the gun rack......
That's about $100 overpriced for a NEW Highpoint 9mm handgun.

I wouldn't pay more than $200 for a used/pawn.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #32
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
i paid $380 out of the door with a box of 45 ammo...brand new. they had 1 9mm handgun for $170...i dont think i would buy their handguns...but like i said, for the price...the little 15 round magazine trick, that rifle is good in my book.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:24 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmatters View Post
i paid $380 out of the door with a box of 45 ammo...brand new. they had 1 9mm handgun for $170...i dont think i would buy their handguns...but like i said, for the price...the little 15 round magazine trick, that rifle is good in my book.
how long ago was it when u paided that price ?
Old 03-12-2013, 12:35 AM   #34
Viejon

Firefighter:
about a month ago...
Old 04-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #35
kysermoore is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
kysermoore's Tacoma Gallery
I have the sx4 9mm like your pick with fast fire three reflex site. It is relatively light compared to a decked out AR and accepts my px4 pistol mags. I keep it relatively clean and ive had it for probly 6 years its never jammed.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #36
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
with a small mod my Taurus PT92 mags will fit the Cx4. For about 20 dollars you can get an adapter from Beretta to shoot the PX4 or the Beretta 92 mags. To use the Taurus mags I have to cut a small slot in the mag so it will now work with both guns.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:41 PM   #37
Grumpy old man - get off my lawn
rleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant future
Name: Roger
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
9mm Marlin Camp Carbine - fun plinker

.44 Rem mag Winchester 94 (lever) - deer hunting rifle
Old 05-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #39
tacotruck 2.7 is on a distinguished road

tacotruck 2.7's Tacoma Gallery
KELTEC SUB 2000 = MUCHO DINERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterchop200 View Post
Keltec is priced right and you can pick between glock, sig or beretta mag options. They are built cheep in my opinion but inside of fifty yards they are plenty accurate. The longer barrel seems to make them quiter than a pistol too. In my opinion go 9mm.
SO IM AT A LGS YESTERDAY AND I SAW FIRST HAND WHY THE KELTEC CARBINES R THRU THE ROOF $$$ WISE . CENTER OF THE SHOWROOM IN A LOCKED SHOW CASE R TWO KT SUB 2000 9MM USED STICKER WAS 999$$ EACH ON A 390 $ GUN YEA AND THE BADASS KT KSG 12 GAUGE THATS LISTED AT 8-900$$ STICKER 2200$$. NOTHING AGAINST KELTEC LIKE I POSTED BEFORE THEIR 9MM CARBINE WAS MY FIRST CHOICE HOWEVER DOOSHBAG DEALERS FIND THEM FIRST AND MONEY RAPE SOME POOR DUMBASS WHO DOESNT KNOW THEIRS ALTERNATIVES VERY FEW BUT STILL. THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF KT SLOW PRODUCTION RATE AND TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE. IT WASNT ALWAYS LIKE THAT MY COWORKER PAID 390 $$ FOR HIS AND I WOULD HAVE TOO BUT F THAT SHIT. I KNOW PEOPLE SCOFF AT HIPOINT BUT TO THEM I SAY HOLD JUDGEMENT TILL YOU SHOOT ONE. NIKEL SIZE GROUPS AT 50 YDS NO JAMS AFTER 4K ROUNDS 330$$ I PAID FOR MINE MONEY WELL SPENT IMO.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:32 AM   #40
Mr.Gadget is on a distinguished road

Mr.Gadget's Tacoma Gallery
9mm Colt AR15 and an UZI 9mm carbine.
Both a lot of fun.

I had others like the Beretta Storm and so on, just like the steel guns.
The storm was like I was shooting a BB gun all the time.
Plus I had a 50 cal can of German MG ammo and needed something to run it in so the UZI is the go to for hot ammo.