Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Pistol caliber carbine guns who has one

Old 06-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #41
Tacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerial Porter
Tacoma13SR5's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a Beretta Cx4 Storm .45ACP and a HiPoint 995 9mm carbine. Both are very accurate without any adjustment.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:20 PM   #42
j0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

j0sh's Tacoma Gallery
I roll one of these, video is out at jeffs place when I got to run his full auto trigger group

http://youtu.be/dYtAxGVDvH4

photo 1 by j0sh_b, on Flickr

photo 3 by j0sh_b, on Flickr
Old 06-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #43
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0sh View Post
I roll one of these, video is out at jeffs place when I got to run his full auto trigger group

http://youtu.be/dYtAxGVDvH4

photo 1 by j0sh_b, on Flickr

photo 3 by j0sh_b, on Flickr
Damned fine weapon, but hideously ugly furniture IMHO.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #44
showpare is on a distinguished road

showpare's Tacoma Gallery
I own a Hi-Point 4595 in 45ACP. Accurate right out of the box. Range is 50 to 75 yards. 9 round mags are interchangeable with the HP JHP pistol. Own that ugly bastard, too. But it shoots very well. I keep both in a bag with 11 loaded mags. These guns are not for weak, easily changed minds. They are universally hated by all that never shot them. Made in the USA with a lifetime, transferable warranty.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #45
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
LOL! Ya...

At least not everyone hates Kel-Tec
Old 11-14-2013, 06:10 PM   #46
camojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jared
camojared's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister2012taco View Post
I've got the Kriss Vector in .45 ACP. Fun gun to shoot. Pretty accurate out to 50 yards. 100+ starts to drop considerably since the .45 is a slow round.
I wish I could see one of these in person! Most 45 acp rounds are sub sonic so no sonic boom easier to suppress that way
Old 11-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #47
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I kinda want to pick up a 9mm carbine eventually. Only problem is most are suited for glock mags, and I don't really like how glocks feel in my hands, so there isn't a point (IMO) since I wouldn't have a pistol to match the mags.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:56 AM   #48
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I kinda want to pick up a 9mm carbine eventually. Only problem is most are suited for glock mags, and I don't really like how glocks feel in my hands, so there isn't a point (IMO) since I wouldn't have a pistol to match the mags.
Beretta mags fit in the beretta cx4 storm
Old 11-15-2013, 04:08 AM   #49
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Only 9mm I have is a P226.

But I'm trying to sell my XDs45 to get a double stack (sub)compact 9, and it's between a G26 and a M&P9c.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #50
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Only 9mm I have is a P226.

But I'm trying to sell my XDs45 to get a double stack (sub)compact 9, and it's between a G26 and a M&P9c.
Why downgrade so far to Glock?
KelTec makes a Sig carbine.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #51
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The sub2k can actually be had for glock, beretta, sig and smith mags...I cant recall which models but theyre out there in both 9mm and 40...

I like the glock ones because I like glocks and I have mags for days...so it works for me...

I wouldnt buy a glock just to match the keltec though unless youre already more comfy with glocks over other comparable pistols...theyre not for everyone
Old 11-15-2013, 11:46 AM   #52
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/sub-2000/rifle/
Old 11-15-2013, 12:41 PM   #53
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
Why downgrade so far to Glock?
KelTec makes a Sig carbine.
I'd keep the 226 and have the baby glock for ccw during the warmer months.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #54
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Looks like the sub2k can be configured to take 226 mags
Old 11-18-2013, 07:09 AM   #55
vtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to behold

Army:
vtmactech's Tacoma Gallery
9mm Glock mag lowers.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #56
J0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J0HN_R1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmactech View Post
9mm Glock mag lowers.

Who makes them...?

I run a Thureon 9mm "SA" carbine, because the 9mm conversion for my AR woulda cost over half what I paid for this.
Attached Thumbnails
Pistol caliber carbine guns who has one-thureon-ad-1.jpg   Pistol caliber carbine guns who has one-thureon-ad-2.jpg