Notices

Kel-Tec's let's see them!

Old 02-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
Banned
2ndAmendment is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
2ndAmendment's Tacoma Gallery
Kel-Tec's let's see them!

Here is my kel-tec p-11 with a polished barrel.
Factory barrel was Parkerized Finish. After couple hours of work it shines.
Attached Thumbnails
Kel-Tec's let's see them!-20130211_115441-1-.jpg   Kel-Tec's let's see them!-bills-phone-035.jpg  
Old 03-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #2
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Johnsredline's Tacoma Gallery
No photos of mine but I have a p-11 black with polished barrel. Have you had problems with yours feeding hollowpoints? Ive tried adjusting the feed of the clips. And also dried polishing up the feedramp on the barrel. Still wont cycle any hollowpoints, I've tried various brands with no luck. Also tried two different clips.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #4
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
my pf9

love it, shoots anything i put through it, never jammed once in over 500rounds
just wish i had more then 2 mags

Old 03-21-2013, 08:50 PM   #5
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Oh yeah mine is a P3AT .380

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
my pf9

love it, shoots anything i put through it, never jammed once in over 500rounds
just wish i had more then 2 mags

^ Isn't that the one George Zimmerman used on that guy down in FL? Looks like yours is proven to work on 2 legged predators as well- nothing wrong with that
Old 03-21-2013, 09:12 PM   #6
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PF9 is my next gun, ive had one on order for awhile but been back ordered.. im gonna just wait it out though, Im getting a killer deal at 210
Old 03-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #7
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsredline View Post
PF9 is my next gun, ive had one on order for awhile but been back ordered.. im gonna just wait it out though, Im getting a killer deal at 210
i paid 280 nib so 210 is good
Old 03-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #8
Banned
TacomaOutdoors is on a distinguished road
TacomaOutdoors's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsredline View Post
No photos of mine but I have a p-11 black with polished barrel. Have you had problems with yours feeding hollowpoints? Ive tried adjusting the feed of the clips. And also dried polishing up the feedramp on the barrel. Still wont cycle any hollowpoints, I've tried various brands with no luck. Also tried two different clips.
Personally i would stay away from hollow points.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:41 PM   #9

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaOutdoors View Post
Why?
Old 03-23-2013, 06:26 AM   #10
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
i know its not a kel-tec but i have a ruger LCP and it wont cycle hollow points. There is too much of a gap in the feed ramp and the mag well so it catches on that. it sometimes will catch a round nose on it also and will leave a big cut in the front of the bullet. Usually happens maybe 1 in every 400rds
Old 03-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #11

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
i know its not a kel-tec but i have a ruger LCP and it wont cycle hollow points. There is too much of a gap in the feed ramp and the mag well so it catches on that. it sometimes will catch a round nose on it also and will leave a big cut in the front of the bullet. Usually happens maybe 1 in every 400rds

Check out some firearm forums in regard to that problem, I have heard of similar issues revolving around that and some guys have fixed that problem by modifying the ramp slightly (IIRC)
Old 03-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaOutdoors View Post
I wont shoot anything but hollowpoints personally. I carry my guns daily for protection, and have actually had a family member killed by a stray fmj bullet that passed through a house. So im doing my best to protect the innocent.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:19 PM   #13
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Is everyone happy with their keltec pistols? I was thinking about buying one but I have heard mixed reviews. The rifles I hear are good.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:59 AM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i have a PF9 and a Sub2K

love them both
Old 03-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #15
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have or have any experience with the pmr30? i want one. i love the 22mag round