Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

ML Knives

Old 02-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
ML Knives

I know a couple other people have some of Matt's knives but here's mine. Just came today. Ordered it back in November. Amazing knife. This one is the AA2.

ML Knives-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360792873.635961.jpgML Knives-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360792885.680371.jpgML Knives-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360792903.668022.jpgML Knives-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360792918.619399.jpg
Old 02-13-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
great..just great. now i want one!!

that is amazing!! you just picked one out of his gallery of "sold"knives and said you wanted "that one!"?
Old 02-13-2013, 05:32 PM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
did you call him? or work with him thru email?
Old 02-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #4
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
did you call him? or work with him thru email?
Email. Just shoot him an email with the one u want and he will ask about some details you would like on it. He said it would be about 6 months and was less so even better
Old 02-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #5

Navy:
He also has an order sheet on his website somewhere
Old 02-13-2013, 06:51 PM   #6
his website isnt that great..

he contact email link hates my apple computer. damn.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #7

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
his website isnt that great..

he contact email link hates my apple computer. damn.
lol ya the website kinda sucks i just copied the link i think my mac didnt like it either.

if you go to the special orders tab you can order them off there. unless its something not listed on the store and was a past project.