Name: Tim
empty hull's Tacoma Gallery
How about Louisiana? Tim
Old 02-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #82
rjp4419 will become famous soon enough
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
update for those interested

This was posted on MAGPUL's facebook page. Good move in my opinion. Couldn't find anything about it on their website.

http://www.facebook.com/magpul/posts/565350306810656

"We are proud to announce that within a matter of days we will be going live with a new program. Due to a bill currently moving through the Colorado legislature, there is the possibility that Colorado residents' ability to purchase standard capacity magazines will soon be infringed. Before that happens, and Magpul is forced to leave the state in order to keep to our principles, we will be doing our best to get standard capacity PMAGs into the hands of any Colorado resident that wants them.

Verified Colorado residents will be able to purchase up to ten (10) standard capacity AR/M4 magazines directly from Magpul, and will be given immediate flat-rate $5 shipping, bypassing our current order queue.

Our customers outside of Colorado, please know that our PMAG production will continue at an ever-increasing rate until we do relocate, shipments to our distributors in other states will continue, and that we do not expect relocation to significantly impact PMAG production. We are also aware that Colorado is not the only state with existing or pending magazine capacity restrictions; we are working on programs for other affected states as well.

Full details and instructions will be announced when we are able to go live; please watch here for the coming announcement."
Old 02-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #83
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjp4419 View Post
update for those interested

This was posted on MAGPUL's facebook page. Good move in my opinion. Couldn't find anything about it on their website.

http://www.facebook.com/magpul/posts/565350306810656

"We are proud to announce that within a matter of days we will be going live with a new program. Due to a bill currently moving through the Colorado legislature, there is the possibility that Colorado residents' ability to purchase standard capacity magazines will soon be infringed. Before that happens, and Magpul is forced to leave the state in order to keep to our principles, we will be doing our best to get standard capacity PMAGs into the hands of any Colorado resident that wants them.

Verified Colorado residents will be able to purchase up to ten (10) standard capacity AR/M4 magazines directly from Magpul, and will be given immediate flat-rate $5 shipping, bypassing our current order queue.

Our customers outside of Colorado, please know that our PMAG production will continue at an ever-increasing rate until we do relocate, shipments to our distributors in other states will continue, and that we do not expect relocation to significantly impact PMAG production. We are also aware that Colorado is not the only state with existing or pending magazine capacity restrictions; we are working on programs for other affected states as well.

Full details and instructions will be announced when we are able to go live; please watch here for the coming announcement."

My prayers have been answered!
Old 02-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #84
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
And I nice big F-YOU to the state of Colorado by allowing all those extra mags to enter the market in Colorado. Pretty awesome I say.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #85
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
hehe... this will flood the CO market w/ "evil" magazines, ....i.e. the "unintended consequences" begin to manifest themselves...

...i'm reminded of a particular quote from the movie "office space", ...it begins "thumbs... "

Old 02-28-2013, 06:52 PM   #86

Marines:
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Registered on Magpul's website today for the Colorado resident deal. They said I should get a response in a week then I will be able to submit my order.

I hope people don't take this as an opportunity to sell them on gunbroker. I'm keeping all the ones I get.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #87

Marines:
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Got my confirmation email from Magpul today. I was able to order 5 mags.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:51 AM   #88
empty hull is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
Got my confirmation email from Magpul today. I was able to order 5 mags.
Did you only want 5 mags or is that all they can send you at this time? My hat is off to them for holding their ground! Tim
Old 03-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #89

Marines:
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by empty hull View Post
Did you only want 5 mags or is that all they can send you at this time? My hat is off to them for holding their ground! Tim
The limit was 5. I would have gotten 20 if they would have let me.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:31 PM   #90
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Are they leaving???

Looks like the bill passed and is waiting for the Governors signature.

Are they leaving Colorado and where are they going?????
Old 03-14-2013, 01:53 PM   #91
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teniente View Post
Looks like the bill passed and is waiting for the Governors signature.

Are they leaving Colorado and where are they going?????
They're still fighting it to the bitter end. Until it's signed into law they're not giving up and neither am I. Once it's signed into law I imagine they will have an announcement on their facebook page.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:46 AM   #92
empty hull is on a distinguished road
Come to the Bayou Country, Louisiana! Bobby Jindal has new incentives to draw new business to the land of bayous! laissez les bons temps rouler! Tim
Old 03-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #93
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
magpul is leaving CO...
Old 03-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #95
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
guess ill be getting 10 more from their airlift in the next week or two and now i have to pick up a shotgun and extra mags for my FNP before July 1st Damnit chickenpooper your making me spend all my money on guns. Im still in shock that the magazine ban went through with how poorly written it was, good to know ill be a criminal for now trying to teach my girlfriend gun safety and how to shoot!
Old 03-21-2013, 11:00 AM   #96
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see them move to Prescott, AZ Right next door to Ruger. That would be a match made in heaven.