Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Looking for pmags?! or other ar mags?!

Old 02-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
98ToyWheeler is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
98ToyWheeler's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Looking for pmags?! or other ar mags?!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know, I found a site that has pmags at a pretty reasonable price! I ordered from them last week, the product was shipped the next day. I had a couple of questions before ordering, and they answered them immediately. The product came exactly as described.

The site is shop.awbprepper.com!

Pmag m2's were $29.99 each or you could order their bundle for $125

m3's were $32.99 each or $150 for their bundle

m2 windows are also $32.99, no bundle option here

Promags colt ar15 .223/5.56's are $17.21

SGM Tactical 50 round glock 9mm mags for $149.40

It seems like they are running out of pmags quickly but they have some other great stuff available. (AK mags, other AR mags, Original glock 29 mags, glock 17 mags, other AR accessories, an original glock light. ect.)

I know how hard it is to find pmags or anything that has anything to do with .223/5.56 right now, and when you do they are somewhere in the $45+ range. I know cheaper than dirt is telling them for around $99 bucks right now!

Hopes this helps everybody out in need!
Old 02-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #3
JW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JW
JW87's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the website?
Old 02-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW87 View Post
Whats the website?
Sorry, edited the original post!
Its shop.awbprepper.com
Old 02-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #5
JW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JW87's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man been havin a hard time finding them.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW87 View Post
Thanks man been havin a hard time finding them.
Glad I could help. I also noticed they have a great deal on Promag colt ar15 .223/5.56, They are going for $17.21.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
JW87's Tacoma Gallery
Yea i picked up a pmag with the window. Hope they have some left on pay day.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:53 PM   #8
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad Gen 3 windowed PMAG's were 13.99 before everyone went apeshit.

Im sure as fuck not spending 32.99 on one...
Old 02-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #9
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Best mags in the world. but... that's just my opinion.
http://www.cammenga.com/category_s/42.htm

I've had two P mags break. My cammengas are seemingly indestructible. ...Not to mention ridiculously quick and easy to reload!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:41 AM   #10
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib Bandits View Post
Best mags in the world. but... that's just my opinion.
http://www.cammenga.com/category_s/42.htm

I've had two P mags break. My cammengas are seemingly indestructible. ...Not to mention ridiculously quick and easy to reload!
If you managed to break Pmags you're doing it wrong.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:39 AM   #11
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
What alot of people fail to realize is that magazines are consumables. They break, that is why you buy multiples. Also you buy multiples because you can switch followers, springs and bodies. I try to stick with the same type mags so if one goes down then maybe I can use parts from another mag to get it back into the rotation. I have not had any problem with PMags. Now GI mags, I would not run those unless I am at a range.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:37 AM   #12
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StZu View Post
What alot of people fail to realize is that magazines are consumables. They break, that is why you buy multiples. Also you buy multiples because you can switch followers, springs and bodies. I try to stick with the same type mags so if one goes down then maybe I can use parts from another mag to get it back into the rotation. I have not had any problem with PMags. Now GI mags, I would not run those unless I am at a range.
Rebuilding a mag after many years of use is one thing but to make it seem like they're fragile isn't fair. I've beat the SHIT out of mine (along with most of my weapons for that matter) and they're solid as shit. I would say they're 'bullet proof' but I know this to be false first hand since I've shot several to test them out and they still continue to feed. You barely tweak a metal mag and you'll waste all kinds of time trying to get it to feed properly again. Pmags are the ONLY mags I'll run in my AR platform rifles. They're amazing.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:29 PM   #13
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Rebuilding a mag after many years of use is one thing but to make it seem like they're fragile isn't fair. I've beat the SHIT out of mine (along with most of my weapons for that matter) and they're solid as shit. I would say they're 'bullet proof' but I know this to be false first hand since I've shot several to test them out and they still continue to feed. You barely tweak a metal mag and you'll waste all kinds of time trying to get it to feed properly again. Pmags are the ONLY mags I'll run in my AR platform rifles. They're amazing.
I agreed with you, however mags are made to throw away, not to be kept forever.