Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Pmags for Military/LEO

Old 02-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #41
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
FPO= Federal post office. all military bases and units use either FPO/APO instead of state when filling out address. Mail goes to the base post office and not the USPS post office.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:37 AM   #42
Crusty ole' conservative fart
Sullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired Master Sergeant
Sullyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
FPO= Federal post office. all military bases and units use either FPO/APO instead of state when filling out address. Mail goes to the base post office and not the USPS post office.
Could be that too...
Old 02-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #43
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
im good. got the email today. gonna order them tonight.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:49 AM   #44
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjp4419 View Post
When I did it I sent them a picture of my ID after I registered and got a "we are busy" email, then the next day I got an email with what I could buy and a military discount code. If they dont respond to you by monday I would try with a picture of your cac card
They didn't send me a military discount code. You still have it handy?
Old 03-01-2013, 07:06 AM   #45
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone pm me the price they are selling them to Leo for?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #46

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Can someone pm me the price they are selling them to Leo for?
Done
Old 03-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #47
rjp4419 will become famous soon enough
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
Got my mags today, fast shipping for sure.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #48
TacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
TacPro45's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
They didn't send me a military discount code. You still have it handy?
No code...

Took a few days after the email to get the reply for me.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #49

Navy:
damn i can't wait to get these. Ordered them on the 3rd. So hoping they ship out any day.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:21 PM   #50
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
APO = Army Post Office

FPO = Fleet Post Office

DPO = Diplomatic Post Office

Mail to overseas members of the armed services or the diplomatic corps is charged a domestic rate of postage by the USPS based on the APO/FPO/DPO ZIP code address

Note the operative word for APO/FPO/DPO is "overseas", not CONUS.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:08 AM   #51
Sullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not that it matters, but if this biz is offering discounts to military/LEO, then FPO is more likely Federal Protective Officer...a Federally employed security guard type gig that works for the Federal Protective Service..another arm of DHS....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal...(United_States)
Old 03-09-2013, 06:24 AM   #53

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullyman View Post
Not that it matters, but if this biz is offering discounts to military/LEO, then FPO is more likely Federal Protective Officer...a Federally employed security guard type gig that works for the Federal Protective Service..another arm of DHS....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal...(United_States)
I was referring to the question about possibly shipping to cali and i was saying to try to ship it to the unit FPO so no has nothing to do with federal protective officer.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:25 AM   #54

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshio View Post
What a deal! Just emailed them back, and immediately got the "we are busy" bounceback. Just an FYI, anyone who legitimately needs to verify your service can do so with a copy of your Leave and Earnings statement: https://mypay.dfas.mil

Thanks OP!!!!
Ya i think mine took a week to add me to the special order page.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
I was referring to the question about possibly shipping to cali and i was saying to try to ship it to the unit FPO so no has nothing to do with federal protective officer.

Oh...well why didn't ya say so??? Fleet Post Office it is!
Old 03-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #56
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for this info
Old 03-14-2013, 08:30 AM   #57
Yoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to all

Air Force: Space Professional
Name: Scott
Yoshio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshio View Post
What a deal! Just emailed them back, and immediately got the "we are busy" bounceback. Just an FYI, anyone who legitimately needs to verify your service can do so with a copy of your Leave and Earnings statement: https://mypay.dfas.mil

Thanks OP!!!!
I just got back my confirmation email, gonna go order some right now!
Old 03-14-2013, 08:47 AM   #58
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
Army: Medic
Name: Matt
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. Waiting for my reply. I thought In would never see the gen 3