Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Pmags for Military/LEO

Old 02-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
rjp4419 will become famous soon enough
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
Pmags for Military/LEO

For any LEO or MIL members, you can buy up to 10 Pmags direct from Magpul. Was showed this by a friend, I personally did it and order went through fine. My friend received his order in a week.

Here are the instructions from Magpul:

Thank you for contacting us. During this period of high demand, we at Magpul are taking steps to ensure that Military and Law Enforcement professionals that use our products in their job-related activities can still obtain the magazines they need for on-duty use. To meet this need, we have set up a process for Mil/LE purchase of up to ten PMAGs per account from our website.

In order to participate in this program, go to: Magpul Industries Ecommerce.

- Create your login account and click the “Register” button to submit.

- Once you receive a Membership Confirmation e-mail from orders@magpul.com reply directly back to it (RE: ) along with your name and unit or agency affiliation. Please respond using an official .mil or agency e-mail address, or provide other official identification to verify Military or LE status.

- If you already have a login account at Magpul.com, please just send an e-mail to orders@magpul.com with your name, unit or agency affiliation as outlined above, and the e-mail address you used to sign up for the account.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #2
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
You sir are my hero.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #3
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I would have realized this while I was still on active duty. Oh well.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #4
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
Wish I would have realized this while I was still on active duty. Oh well.
As long as you still have access to your @mil email or military id you are good to go.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #5
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjp4419 View Post
As long as you still have access to your @mil email or military id you are good to go.
I replied back to the registration email with name and affiliation what after that?
Old 02-22-2013, 05:42 PM   #6
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
I replied back to the registration email with name and affiliation what after that?
When I did it I sent them a picture of my ID after I registered and got a "we are busy" email, then the next day I got an email with what I could buy and a military discount code. If they dont respond to you by monday I would try with a picture of your cac card
Old 02-22-2013, 06:02 PM   #7

Navy:
Quote:
When I did it I sent them a picture of my ID after I registered and got a "we are busy" email, then the next day I got an email with what I could buy and a military discount code. If they dont respond to you by monday I would try with a picture of your cac card
Oh Ok sounds good. i will wait and see what they send back. I got the same "we are busy" email.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #8
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh Ok sounds good. i will wait and see what they send back. I got the same "we are busy" email.
You should be alright though, i know my buddy just used ako and it went fine for him. Oh you can only get the m3 windowless 5.56 or the 20 round .308 mags.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:29 PM   #9

Navy:
Quote:
You should be alright though, i know my buddy just used ako and it went fine for him. Oh you can only get the m3 windowless 5.56 or the 20 round .308 mags.
Yeah that's what I was gonna get. Can u get the other colors or just black?
Old 02-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #10
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah that's what I was gonna get. Can u get the other colors or just black?
Just black.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #11
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting this!! I just sent them an email.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #12
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
DUDE, THANKSSSSS!!!!

EDIT: How much is it?
Old 02-23-2013, 04:47 AM   #13
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
DUDE, THANKSSSSS!!!!

EDIT: How much is it?
They were like 14 something after the discount and shipping, if you order 10 5.56. No problem just trying to help other military people. Magpul earned a customer for life after this, very cool of them.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:16 AM   #14
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
shared.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #16
Terrorist Reduction Detachment
johnmichael125 is on a distinguished road
Army: Squad Leader Bandit Company, 3rd Battalion, 15th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade, 3rd ID
Name: john
johnmichael125's Tacoma Gallery
I love my PMAGs, since I'm getting ready to head back to Afganland again I need to complete my combat load in a hurry!
Old 02-23-2013, 06:47 AM   #17
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmichael125 View Post
I love my PMAGs, since I'm getting ready to head back to Afganland again I need to complete my combat load in a hurry!
Id hold off, when you go through kygistan, bagram, or kandahar there PX's had them (a lot) for I think it was 12 tax free no shipping. Plus gives you something to do waiting for the flight to your final destination. Stay safe
Old 02-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #18
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They were like 14 something after the discount and shipping, if you order 10 5.56. No problem just trying to help other military people. Magpul earned a customer for life after this, very cool of them.
Cool, thanks again.

One last question were you able to order the new 3rd gen mags?
Old 02-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #19
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
Cool, thanks again.

One last question were you able to order the new 3rd gen mags?
Those are the only ones you can get. Black m3 windowless and the .308 20 rounders
Old 02-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #20
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For any LEO or MIL members, you can buy up to 10 Pmags direct from Magpul. Was showed this by a friend, I personally did it and order went through fine. My friend received his order in a week.

Here are the instructions from Magpul:

Thank you for contacting us. During this period of high demand, we at Magpul are taking steps to ensure that Military and Law Enforcement professionals that use our products in their job-related activities can still obtain the magazines they need for on-duty use. To meet this need, we have set up a process for Mil/LE purchase of up to ten PMAGs per account from our website.

In order to participate in this program, go to: Magpul Industries Ecommerce.

- Create your login account and click the “Register” button to submit.

- Once you receive a Membership Confirmation e-mail from orders@magpul.com reply directly back to it (RE: ) along with your name and unit or agency affiliation. Please respond using an official .mil or agency e-mail address, or provide other official identification to verify Military or LE status.

- If you already have a login account at Magpul.com, please just send an e-mail to orders@magpul.com with your name, unit or agency affiliation as outlined above, and the e-mail address you used to sign up for the account.

Sub'd for later. Thank you sir.