Surefire X400 vs. Streamlight TLR 2S

Old 02-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Surefire X400 vs. Streamlight TLR 2S

Hey all,

I have a a few firearms and am looking at picking up one of these for a few of my firearms. I was wondering who has these, if you have owned both and which one you like best and why.
Thanks,
Jay
Old 02-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #2
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
If money is not an issue you can never go wrong with SureFire.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:37 PM   #3
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I got a streamlight because my gun rarely sees hard use.. I love the positive feel of the switch engaging on the sure fire than streamlight. The sure fire takes a bit of force to click on and off. The streamlight has a light tap. The sure fire can lock the on switch on either rotation. The streamlight is one way only. The other was is momentary.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #5
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I decided to go with the Surefire X400. I saw a few reviews on how it was made and it really impressed me. To the point where I believe it is worth the extra money. I will be buying one for my Glock 22 and then when I am able ot buy a Glock 21, I will get one for it too. I also have a bunch of stuff being added to my AR-15 right now and one of the things I want to add is a laser and light either combo or individual components.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #6
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Also if you have a rail on the AR. The x400 or trl2 mounts nicely to the top at the 12 o'clock at the end of the rail