Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

"Cut Shells"

Old 03-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
"Cut Shells"

Click on the video

http://www.gunfuntv.com/videos/ammun...ut-shells.html
Old 03-14-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldnīt say these shells are good for the gun, but I also canīt say I havenīt done this....
Old 03-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #3
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teniente View Post
The 'poor man slug' isn't such an effective tool. They tend to not fly consistently or accurately and even then they don't do as much damage as you might think. The jacket is also quit a bit larger then the bore of your barrel if you hold your shell up to the end of the barrel. There's a reason accurate firearms don't use blunt-tipped plastic jacketed projectiles. If you need a slug, get a slug. I have several firearms stashed throughout the house for self defense and in my basement theater I have an 11-87. It's loaded with buck with buck on the side saddle and buck in the speed feed stock. I then keep two slugs just forward of the ejection port so if the engagement goes beyond 20-25yds I can switch to slugs pretty easily. That's a just in case and the situation where I begin a defensive situation in my home theater and need to engage beyond 25yds pretty much doesn't exist but it's just an easy bit of insurance against the unpredictably of life.