Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

NEW POCKET PISTOLA

Old 03-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
tacotruck 2.7 is on a distinguished road

tacotruck 2.7's Tacoma Gallery
NEW POCKET PISTOLA

Just picked up a new Taurus 709 slim for cc man its sweet. Sold my KT pf9 and got the tauri the next day. Very similar guns but less felt recoil in the taurus imo. If u have one let me know what kinda ammo they like and such. Range report coming soon.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:37 AM   #2
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotruck 2.7 View Post
Just picked up a new Taurus 709 slim for cc man its sweet. Sold my KT pf9 and got the tauri the next day. Very similar guns but less felt recoil in the taurus imo. If u have one let me know what kinda ammo they like and such. Range report coming soon.
nice! a lot of people don't like taurus. my first gun was a taurus and i've never had a problem with it since day 1. that looks like a nice little carry gun forsure
Old 03-15-2013, 06:38 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-15-2013, 06:39 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'd like to see some pics of this as well
Old 03-15-2013, 06:42 AM   #5
Christian Off Road Engineering
C O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clint
C O R E's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
nice! a lot of people don't like taurus. my first gun was a taurus and i've never had a problem with it since day 1. that looks like a nice little carry gun forsure
Taurus makes some good stuff I think the reason people don't like them is because there is a huge stereotype for any brand that replicates the design of an existing brand. People naturally feel that "Generic" is junk but I say look past that and see the quality for the price and what you're really getting.

Grats OP on the new piece and yes....

Especially since I haven't had the pleasure of laying my eyes on this voodoo of which you speak.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #6
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
I currently own a taurus TCP.. it hangs up and stove pipes every mag.. there was a problem with early ones.. but this is a late model.. shoul;dnt have any issues.. I still like to take it to the range.. but its just a range gun at this point.. I cant depend on it.. seems thay are hit and miss.. lots of people report having no issues.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:11 AM   #7
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I had the 740 for a while and liked it other than the fact it kicked like a mofo
Old 03-15-2013, 11:22 AM   #8
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
piiiiiics.....
Old 03-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #9

confesion time

Shame on me I really dont know how to post pictures. Errrrrrrrrr
Old 03-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #10

Whaaaaaaat

The best i could do was post a picture in ( recent pictures ) section of this forum. Still trying to post pics from my android. No internet yet since we moved.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #11
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
This. I own a few Taurus's and never have issues with them at all.

Edit: this is the gun:

Old 03-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #12

Whaaaaaaat

Thats it... exept i got the blued model. Thanks for posting a picture helps my cause.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:14 AM   #13
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotruck 2.7 View Post
Thats it... exept i got the blued model. Thanks for posting a picture helps my cause.
blued steel for the win