Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ted Nugent is an aerial hunting master

Old 04-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #21
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
"....if you aren't killing 100 hogs a week, you should be forced to move to canada..."
- uncle ted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVecBww1vcE
Old 04-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #23
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Ted Nugent is a douchebag

Carry on
No.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #24
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Carry on
I would tell you to move to Canadia, but...
Old 04-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #25
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
He is such a tool...
Old 04-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #26
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
i saw the show. there is no way they didnt waste a few. collecting 455 hogs and distributing them? come on...they have refrigerated big rigs running them around?

i would love to try it..looks like a blast!! i would take one or two.

i think they could have done more harm than good. they were hootin and hollaring like the hogs were the "enemy". i think quietly, peacefully, and respectfully taking an animal is better PR.
I absolutely agree.
The bigmouth redneck act is hurting the cause.
Ted is the Rush Limbaugh of the 2A
Old 04-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #27
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by detnight View Post
I'd vote for him
you should never EVER vote...
Old 04-23-2013, 08:52 AM   #28
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Carry on

X1000
Old 04-23-2013, 08:58 AM   #29
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
Ted is the Rush Limbaugh of the 2A
some warning dude..i just blew coffee out my nose.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:01 AM   #30
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i am friends with a texas rancher. he told me the hog damage thing in texas is BS. sure they do damage. but find one single rancher willing to let hunters onto their property to hunt the hogs for free? rare. my buddy charges hunters. he is so successful in hunting he has to bring in hogs from another property. every landowner will tell you of the infestation, but charge you to shoot at his problems.

so, they trap hogs on one property to bring to another property to let folk shoot them. personally, i have wacked a few of the man's hogs. so much fun, and do delicious.

i got FREE permission only once. some orchid farm near houston.

i'm all for helicopter hunting. i want to try it. i just wouldnt advertise it to the world. too "in yo face" for the anti hunters to get a hold of.
My old man would glady let anyone on his ranch to rid the hogs, as long as you take the carcass.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:51 AM   #32
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i am friends with a texas rancher. he told me the hog damage thing in texas is BS. sure they do damage. but find one single rancher willing to let hunters onto their property to hunt the hogs for free? rare. my buddy charges hunters. he is so successful in hunting he has to bring in hogs from another property. every landowner will tell you of the infestation, but charge you to shoot at his problems.

so, they trap hogs on one property to bring to another property to let folk shoot them. personally, i have wacked a few of the man's hogs. so much fun, and do delicious.

i got FREE permission only once. some orchid farm near houston.

i'm all for helicopter hunting. i want to try it. i just wouldnt advertise it to the world. too "in yo face" for the anti hunters to get a hold of.
And where the hell is the Texas fish and game when this happens?
Old 04-23-2013, 10:00 AM   #33
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
And where the hell is the Texas fish and game when this happens?
crazy right? i didnt even bring up the legality of it all. i know in california it is a no-no.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #34
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
crazy right? i didnt even bring up the legality of it all. i know in california it is a no-no.
Never really liked the guy after he bragged about dodging the draft 4x
Old 04-24-2013, 06:33 PM   #36
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Carry on
...i'm guessing you haven't been getting your quota of hog kills?...
Old 04-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #37
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
...i'm guessing you haven't been getting your quota of hog kills?...
He's a douche
Old 04-26-2013, 04:32 AM   #38
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
So aficianado you base your facts on knowing A rancher.
The TEXAS Fish and Game have nothing to do with hogs. It is open season year round because there is not a season.
A rancher or farmer is not going to let someone they do not know loose on their property with guns and dogs.
And yes some will charge a fee to let you on their property to shoot all you want.
Just like prairie dogs ranchers will let you shoot all you want and some have even paid for the ammo for you to come back.

Sorry tacomakid I did get the name wrong.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:27 AM   #39
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by detnight View Post
So tacomakid you base your facts on knowing A rancher.
The TEXAS Fish and Game have nothing to do with hogs. It is open season year round because there is not a season.
A rancher or farmer is not going to let someone they do not know loose on their property with guns and dogs.
And yes some will charge a fee to let you on their property to shoot all you want.
Just like prairie dogs ranchers will let you shoot all you want and some have even paid for the ammo for you to come back.
Do you need a tag or stamp to shoot them in Texas? if not, you guys are losing out on shit tons of money.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:10 PM   #40
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
all you need is something to kill them with