Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ted Nugent is an aerial hunting master

Old 03-16-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Ted Nugent is an aerial hunting master

Quote:
Texas Fish & Game editor-at-large Ted Nugent recently struck a blow for conservation and invasive species control by machine-gunning 455 feral hogs from a helicopter shooting platform–all in a single day.

In an interview on SiriusXM radio, Ted told host Brett Winterble:

“I took my machine gun in the helicopter — in the Texas hill country – me and my buddy ‘Pigman’ … his name is ‘Pigman’ – I’m the swine czar. I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. I did it for Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there.”
Back in January, Ted again taunted the animal people by Tweeting, “We kill pigs with machinegunsfrom helicopters to save the environment what r u doin”

But in neither case did anything go to waste; Ted and company distributed the meat to homeless shelters and other charities.

“We saved the environment from the destruction of these out-of-control pigs and I’m not talking about Washington D.C. or San Francisco–I’m actually talking about actual pigs,” he said. “I had to adjust my halo as I was machine-gunning hogs.”
http://www.fishgame.com/webnews.php?p=17575
Old 03-21-2013, 09:59 AM   #7
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i saw the show. there is no way they didnt waste a few. collecting 455 hogs and distributing them? come on...they have refrigerated big rigs running them around?

i would love to try it..looks like a blast!! i would take one or two.

i think they could have done more harm than good. they were hootin and hollaring like the hogs were the "enemy". i think quietly, peacefully, and respectfully taking an animal is better PR.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #8
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
My hero.Sounds like fun.
Old 04-20-2013, 12:31 AM   #9
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
With all of the damage hogs do to the land and crops I would not care if they left them for the coyotes and buzzards, they got to eat to. When the bed of the truck is full you got to leave them, it's to much trouble to got back and get them. The one that are killed are given away because you can only freeze so much meat.
If you don't like it then you have never seen the damage they do.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:04 AM   #11
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
That is kinda like the worthless wolf up in the northern pacific. ^ those damn dog just kill for fun .
Old 04-20-2013, 01:42 AM   #12
Baum is on a distinguished road

Army: 3-2 SBCT
Name: Tyler
Baum's Tacoma Gallery
Ted Nugent for President!
Old 04-21-2013, 04:15 PM   #13
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
I'd vote for him
Old 04-21-2013, 04:40 PM   #15
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
That is kinda like the worthless wolf up in the northern pacific. ^ those damn dog just kill for fun .
Agree 100% its disgusting
Old 04-22-2013, 09:07 AM   #16
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by detnight View Post
With all of the damage hogs do to the land and crops I would not care if they left them for the coyotes and buzzards, they got to eat to. When the bed of the truck is full you got to leave them, it's to much trouble to got back and get them. The one that are killed are given away because you can only freeze so much meat.
If you don't like it then you have never seen the damage they do.
i am friends with a texas rancher. he told me the hog damage thing in texas is BS. sure they do damage. but find one single rancher willing to let hunters onto their property to hunt the hogs for free? rare. my buddy charges hunters. he is so successful in hunting he has to bring in hogs from another property. every landowner will tell you of the infestation, but charge you to shoot at his problems.

so, they trap hogs on one property to bring to another property to let folk shoot them. personally, i have wacked a few of the man's hogs. so much fun, and do delicious.

i got FREE permission only once. some orchid farm near houston.

i'm all for helicopter hunting. i want to try it. i just wouldnt advertise it to the world. too "in yo face" for the anti hunters to get a hold of.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #17
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
i am friends with a texas rancher. he told me the hog damage thing in texas is BS. sure they do damage. but find one single rancher willing to let hunters onto their property to hunt the hogs for free? rare. my buddy charges hunters. he is so successful in hunting he has to bring in hogs from another property. every landowner will tell you of the infestation, but charge you to shoot at his problems.

so, they trap hogs on one property to bring to another property to let folk shoot them. personally, i have wacked a few of the man's hogs. so much fun, and do delicious.

i got FREE permission only once. some orchid farm near houston.

i'm all for helicopter hunting. i want to try it. i just wouldnt advertise it to the world. too "in yo face" for the anti hunters to get a hold of.
Valid point, just more fuel for their fire.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:58 PM   #18
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I know in the area of Texas I grew up in that there were some farmers that would pay YOU to come onto their land and get rid of the hogs...
Old 04-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I know in the area of Texas I grew up in that there were some farmers that would pay YOU to come onto their land and get rid of the hogs...
That would be cool!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:21 PM   #20
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
That would be cool!
Not if you're the owner of the land. We were overrun with hogs very badly...