It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds

Old 03-20-2013, 11:56 PM   #1
Get to tha Choppa!
Jmed109 is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic, OIF/OEF Veteran, EMT-I Grad
Name: Jeremy
Jmed109's Tacoma Gallery
It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds

My friend and I have been looking for the last couple of weeks and today we found four pretty good sheds. 3 deer and 1 elk. Pretty good day. Oh and my Aussie loved the hike as well.
Attached Thumbnails
It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds-img_0381.jpg   It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds-img_0308.jpg   It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds-img_0309.jpg   It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds-img_0382.jpg   It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds-img_0383.jpg  

Old 03-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
streamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nice

Name: matt
streamreeper's Tacoma Gallery
still snowed in

we just got another foot of snow here this week so my woods and both my brothers farm and my dads farms are covered in snow,kinda hard to find sheds under a ny winters worth of shed hider.but the time will soon be at hand!! i just got in on lease that is 5000 acres of nothing but old growth forest and scatered clearcuts.i shot this 8pt last year during the second week of gun season. ive got a bunch of trailcam pics of one buck bigger than him,and a couple about the same size that made it through deer season and stayed on our farm for the winter. so im beting i am gona find some of thier sheds in one of our food plots or our corn field. im gona hit it hard when jack frost gets the fuck outa town!It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds-dscn0079.jpg
Old 03-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #3
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet finds!
Old 03-21-2013, 09:50 PM   #4
Get to tha Choppa!

Jmed109's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by streamreeper View Post
we just got another foot of snow here this week so my woods and both my brothers farm and my dads farms are covered in snow,kinda hard to find sheds under a ny winters worth of shed hider.but the time will soon be at hand!! i just got in on lease that is 5000 acres of nothing but old growth forest and scatered clearcuts.i shot this 8pt last year during the second week of gun season. ive got a bunch of trailcam pics of one buck bigger than him,and a couple about the same size that made it through deer season and stayed on our farm for the winter. so im beting i am gona find some of thier sheds in one of our food plots or our corn field. im gona hit it hard when jack frost gets the fuck outa town!Attachment 202479
Yeah the snowed rolled in here again today but nothing sticking. I am afraid there is going to be another dry year and bad hunting conditions.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #5
Get to tha Choppa!

Jmed109's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Sweet finds!
Thanks man. It was my friend and my first elk shed ever. Pretty cool. We are going up again soon and camping over night just to get more hiking in. It's about 1 1/2 hr drive from my house so the daylight is burnt quickly.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:07 AM   #6
Get to tha Choppa!

Jmed109's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some more from yesterday... I love BFE Colorado!!!
Attached Thumbnails
It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds-img_0445.jpg   It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds-img_0448.jpg   It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds-img_0449.jpg   It's that time of year again!!! Show your Elk/Deer sheds-img_0451.jpg