Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Gun range target

Old 03-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #21
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any experince with these?
http://newboldtargets.com/product-category/ht-series/
I am thinking setting some of these up instead of steel for my next targets.