Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Bought a AR lower for my son today.

Old 02-16-2009, 05:25 PM   #21
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
nice! I have a bushmaster lower mated to a stag 16" upper... the fitment is spot on
Old 02-16-2009, 06:38 PM   #22
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyobuyo View Post
Do you guys know if $200 shipped is a good deal for a Stag stripped lower?

/hijacking.
Probably not too bad nowadays...I'd rather overpay and have one than save some money and be without.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:41 PM   #23
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
you can get a RRA complete lower for around $369 not shipped.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:56 PM   #24
yote38 is on a distinguished road
yote38's Tacoma Gallery
$200 for a stripped lower is HIGH! However, if you can't wait - go for it! Also check out AR15.com.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:43 PM   #25
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Its not a bad price i guess. Im a lefty and I shoot a standard AR. It makes no difference to me. I dont even notice the ejection port, gas, etc. Dont waste your money on a lefty.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:35 AM   #26
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

check out this site http://www.rainierarms.com/

Thats where i got my upper
Old 02-17-2009, 07:06 AM   #27
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Silver, You got pics of your AR????
Is the barrel FF?
Old 02-17-2009, 07:09 AM   #28
Rock Solid Toy

unfortunatly my AR is in seattle, had to leave it there when i moved

Free Float? honestly I dont remember, I bought a complete Stag upper about 3 years ago, 16" so how would i find out?
Old 02-17-2009, 07:12 AM   #29
Rock Solid Toy

i have this stock

and magpul mags as well.. I bought 1 hk mag, but they are freaking expensive!!! I like the magpul look

I was going to buy this site

but never got around to it, sheesh looking at that site, i need to get that thing back !!!
Old 02-17-2009, 07:18 AM   #30
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
unfortunatly my AR is in seattle, had to leave it there when i moved

Free Float? honestly I dont remember, I bought a complete Stag upper about 3 years ago, 16" so how would i find out?
If the Handgaurd connects to the Delta Ring, then its not a FF. If the Delta Ring is removed, and the handgaurd attaches to the receiver, then its FF. I have a Midwest Industries FF Hangaurd on mine, and it made a pretty good different in accuracy........as did my 3# Timney trigger.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:21 AM   #31
Rock Solid Toy

oh ok, well i have just a standard handguard.. no modifications to that as of yet.. so its whatever stag sells...

It was damn accurate though!! I put a hole in a bottle cap from about 50 ft with stock sights
Old 02-17-2009, 07:23 AM   #32

Quote:
oh ok, well i have just a standard handguard.. no modifications to that as of yet.. so its whatever stag sells...

It was damn accurate though!! I put a hole in a bottle cap from about 50 ft with stock sights
Yeah, They are accurate! When I had mine built, the guy that built the upper for me said it was tested and garanteed 3/4" group @ 100 yards.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:28 AM   #33
Rock Solid Toy

nice! yeah I was really into it at one time,

I remember 1 time we were walking out of the woods, my 2 friends are Native Americans, so they each had swords and knives strapped all around them, and then me with my AR on my back... there were 2 cross country skiiers coming up the path and they just looked at us like were F'n crazy! hahahah it was damn funny...
Old 02-17-2009, 07:31 AM   #34
40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice

40204ever's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to 40204ever
http://www.eotech-inc.com/simulator/simulator.html

Here is an eotech simulator (game) its off their website.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:41 AM   #35
Rock Solid Toy

yeah Eotechs are awesome.. its amazing the prices of the rifles now!!

I built my whole rifle for like $850, now some of them are $2000
Old 02-17-2009, 07:53 AM   #36
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah Eotechs are awesome.. its amazing the prices of the rifles now!!

I built my whole rifle for like $850, now some of them are $2000
yep and when the administration changes over again they will go back down when everything is reversed.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:56 AM   #37
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
yep and when the administration changes over again they will go back down when everything is reversed.
let us pray...
Old 02-17-2009, 07:59 AM   #38
40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice

I hope. Think what the AR guys are making right now. Aluminum is at a 20 year low.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #39
Banned
Bill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to behold
Bill Brasky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
Yeah I bought 1000 rounds of 223. Should last a while.
Lol, try about 2 hours.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:01 AM   #40

If not, Texas will be asked to succed or instructed to report to tolerance education centers.