Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Bought a AR lower for my son today.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:03 AM   #41
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40204ever View Post
I hope. Think what the AR guys are making right now. Aluminum is at a 20 year low.
yeah.. if I had built some extras a few years ago, I could make some money to get one free for myself.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:04 AM   #42
Banned
Bill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to behold
Bill Brasky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
yeah Eotechs are awesome.. its amazing the prices of the rifles now!!

I built my whole rifle for like $850, now some of them are $2000

Damn. I bought my complete RRA A4 mid-length for less than $700.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:05 AM   #43
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
Damn. I bought my complete RRA A4 mid-length for less than $700.

nice.. In washington, you have to buy the lower from a gun store... so that cost me like $400 i believe, then the upper I met the guy from rainier arms in a parking lot, it was awesome, i felt like i was part of a conspiracy

when did you get yours?
Old 02-17-2009, 07:06 AM   #44
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
Lol, try about 2 hours.
yeah.. a person I know to remain nameless.. had about 35,000 rnds of 223 and that is only the 223 portion of his ammo
Old 02-17-2009, 07:08 AM   #45

Quote:
nice.. In washington, you have to buy the lower from a gun store... so that cost me like $400 i believe, then the upper I met the guy from rainier arms in a parking lot, it was awesome, i felt like i was part of a conspiracy

when did you get yours?
wow. . 500 for the lower is pricey.. I went to Gilbertsguns.com $369. it's still that price.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:11 AM   #46
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah it must have been less, it was a long time ago.. I know the total was 850, and my upper + mags and sling was $500 cash so, it must have been $350
Old 02-17-2009, 07:20 AM   #47
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
CMMG is the Sheeit.

Yep thats sweeet. I'm regretting not picking up one while I was at that gun show. Oh well, I guess I can go to Tulsa for the big national show.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #48
Banned
Bill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

when did you get yours?
August...September, maybe.

I found a (complete) Double Star M4 yesterday for $870. He had several DPMS Panther Classics for $779 and some Bushy flat-top m4's for $959.

Gawd I love Ky.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:40 AM   #49
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
When the great zombie war comes....I am running south! My rifles just wont cut it.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:43 AM   #50
Rock Solid Toy

im driving a bee line to brasky's Fortress.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:53 AM   #51
Banned
Quote:
im driving a bee line to brasky's Fortress.
OK. But you have to bring your own ammo and your own tinfoil hat.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #52
Rock Solid Toy

hahaha ok, I actually have a whole tinfoil suit so no problem there!