Notices

.22 LR

Old 03-30-2013, 07:04 AM   #21
Registered Mud Abuser
dentaco76247 is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
dentaco76247's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just picked up a bucket o bullets 1400rds at Academy for 60$.Plus i seem to find plenty here in Texas.
Where are you? I need some.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:17 AM   #22
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentaco76247 View Post
Where are you? I need some.
This^^^^

Pretty slim around San Antonio.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:30 AM   #23
cottontop will become famous soon enoughcottontop will become famous soon enough
cottontop's Tacoma Gallery
I bought 8 bricks a little while ago. 6 federal and 2 blazer. 20 bucks a brick. I might not ever get all those shot
Old 04-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #24
xA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the rough
Name: AJ
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
The Dicks Sporting Goods by me gets shipments every Wednesday and Friday. I show up every morning and grab as much as they allow me to get. luckily they don't over charge. There also stocked full of 12ga.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #25
03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future

Name: adam
03aztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
i work at walmart in the sporting goods area and if i see .22(lr,mag,short) i get excited for people as well as 12g if you find it buy it!! its really hard to find
hey let me know when you get 22lr bricks in or 223 ill make the 30 min drive!!
Old 04-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #26
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
That's not possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
i work at walmart in the sporting goods area and if i see .22(lr,mag,short) i get excited for people as well as 12g if you find it buy it!! its really hard to find
shotgun ammo is the only ammo available here. Pallets of the stuff...
Old 04-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #27
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xA101x View Post
The Dicks Sporting Goods by me gets shipments every Wednesday and Friday. I show up every morning and grab as much as they allow me to get. luckily they don't over charge. There also stocked full of 12ga.
and this is why the average joe cant find ammo...
If people would stop doing this there would not be a problem.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #28
xA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the rough
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
and this is why the average joe cant find ammo...
If people would stop doing this there would not be a problem.
I don't hoard the ammo like most do. I actually shoot it. Everyday as a matter of fact. The lack of ammo hasn't stopped me from practicing and going to classes. It just cost me more now. Im doing exactly what I did before all this happen. Thats the difference.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #29
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
And just because the "average joe" didn't start shooting, practicing, training, or even just plink at targets before all this shit happened, I don't feel that I should have to stop doing what I have been doing for years...
Old 04-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #30

Let me rephrase what I posted

Quote:
If hoarders would stop doing this there would not be a problem
Old 04-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #31
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let me rephrase what I posted
I appreciate that. I hate seeing people lined up at the store that I know will just throw ammo in a corner and never use too. But I unfortunately have to stand in line and be like them to continue with my hobby. It is what it is... Hopefully things will calm down soon.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by xA101x View Post
I appreciate that. I hate seeing people lined up at the store that I know will just throw ammo in a corner and never use too. But I unfortunately have to stand in line and be like them to continue with my hobby. It is what it is... Hopefully things will calm down soon.
No problem, sorry if I came across shitty.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #33
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No problem, sorry if I came across shitty.
I understand. I just wanted to explain why I buy ammo like the hoarders. Its all good
Old 04-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #34
rascalrider has a spectacular aura aboutrascalrider has a spectacular aura about

Name: Carroll
rascalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETEREDGE View Post
I just picked up a bucket o bullets 1400rds at Academy for 60$.Plus i seem to find plenty here in Texas.
Please tell me where in Texas because its all gone around me!!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:02 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascalrider View Post
Please tell me where in Texas because its all gone around me!!
you need to get to Academy 40 mins before it opens on thursdays and stand in line. they will have ammo at the customer service counter.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:22 AM   #36
strip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bill
strip's Tacoma Gallery
I shoot a lot as well and have for years, I have no issues with shooters getting all they can shoot. Hoarders, well its their money, while I think it is stupid, They can buy all they want. they are the ones that will be stuck with it. It's the POS people that are buying everything they can and reselling it at rediculous prices that burns my butt. In my opinion, they are the lowest of trash on earth.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #37
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Only thing on the shelves around me is .30-06. And TONS of it. Makes me wish I had a Garand.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #38
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by strip View Post
It's the POS people that are buying everything they can and reselling it at rediculous prices that burns my butt. In my opinion, they are the lowest of trash on earth.
CTD?
Old 04-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #39
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by strip View Post
I shoot a lot as well and have for years, I have no issues with shooters getting all they can shoot. Hoarders, well its their money, while I think it is stupid, They can buy all they want. they are the ones that will be stuck with it. It's the POS people that are buying everything they can and reselling it at rediculous prices that burns my butt. In my opinion, they are the lowest of trash on earth.
Yeah, that pisses me off too. especially the guys that buy ammo and try to sell it to the people that miss out once they get into the parking lot.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #40
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
I've debated pooling money, and making a run up to lewiston idaho. I figure the fucking CCI factory should be able to sell ammo directly....