Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

az coyote hunting.

Old 03-31-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
az coyote hunting.

does anyone in southern az do any coyote hunting, or know of any decent spots? i've tried in the base of the huachuca mountains and never seen a damn one. anyone got a good spot they are willing to share?
Old 04-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
No one is going to give up their prime hunting spot.....
Old 04-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

i dont need the prime spot, just a decent spot!
Old 04-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
you trying to call them in?

i see them all over the desert in AZ.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
They are everywhere. Be patient, choose 3-4 stands and call for 30 mins at each. Do this a few times and you will get action.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:41 AM   #6

thanks man, i am going to try a canyon away from the mountians this weekend in whetstone.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:48 AM   #7
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
My last coyote was in around the Sierrita Mtns off Batamote Rd. I tend to look for a slight perch around softer ground. Pay attention to direction of breeze. If you can find a safe place to shoot somewhat near the desert outskirts of something like agri fields or golf courses you'll nail one easy.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:53 AM   #8
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I was going to mention that. Coyotes are opportunists, we tend to get more action near the suburbs than we do out in BFE. You just have to ensure you are a safe distance from buildings and in an area that can be hunted.

I take the bow when we call near my neighborhood. Very effective.