Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Boycotting Remington!

Old 04-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Boycotting Remington!

They are a bunch of sell outs

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...-govt-contract
Old 04-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #2
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
maybe the rice of the ACR will go down now?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:24 AM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
The almighty buck will always win. If you are just now figuring that out, you have a long way to go.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:49 AM   #4
tacomawv
tacomawv is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
tacomawv's Tacoma Gallery
You have to thing about the people that work at the plant. I am sure they did not vote for the people that want to ban guns. They just happen to live in a state were most of the people are not pro gun. The NRA has backed Joe Manchin for years. I don't see people getting upset at the NRA. I am but nobody else has. Don't even get me started about how some of the coal miners in WV vote. People love to cut off the hand that feeds them.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
it is expensive to move an entire company and you have to remember that New yorkers voted in those idiots not remington
Old 04-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #6
MojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMojoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MojoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
wut?!

$16,000.00 per rifle.......... ??
Old 04-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #7
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
packing up and moving to friendly pastures sounds righteous, ...however it means ceding ground, and potential influence, in hostile pastures... on the other hand, one has to wonder, ...just what "influence" is to be had in the wake of what the nannies have done in these states...
Old 04-13-2013, 07:47 AM   #8
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
MOVE

Sure it will cost money and take time, but I would not live, work or have a business in a state where the "climate" is unfriendly to my business, my job or my lifestyle.

If more businesses and people would "take a hike" the legislature would feel the $$$ pinch......that's the only thing they look at or care about.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #9
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
This Is called negotiation. The company knows what it would cost to re-locate that facility. NYS needs the jobs. It's win-win for both but there's always going to be the second guessing.
Being from upstate NY, I know people that work at Remington. I love my Remington rifles & shotguns. Good quality at reasonable prices.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:05 PM   #10
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoTaco View Post
$16,000.00 per rifle.......... ??
that is what I was thinking, It has to include optics...otherwise..what the heck?

I've seen rifles that are just as (if not more) capable for 10k (or maybe even 8k) but that included optics
Old 04-14-2013, 09:41 PM   #11
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
that is what I was thinking, It has to include optics...otherwise..what the heck?

I've seen rifles that are just as (if not more) capable for 10k (or maybe even 8k) but that included optics
And none of them have the word 'Remington' on them.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #13
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
And none of them have the word 'Remington' on them.
I could build a Remington for that price and have it just as or more capable (granted I wouldn't have a Remington barrel, just action). for the price the govt. is paying them that better include optics, that is all I will say

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I'll still buy Remington. Still a trusted name brand in the gun market for me.
same here, I'm a big fan of the 1100, 870, and 700
Old 04-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #15
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Capitalism