Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Poll: Do you carry in your truck?

View Poll Results: Do you carry in your truck?
Yes 117 70.91%
No 6 3.64%
No; But I'd like to 38 23.03%
No; I don't see a point 4 2.42%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #82
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
I carry in my truck always, I got my .45 in the wet okle gun tote on the drivers side you can't be too careful in the world we live in today. I am also interested in a rack that I can put my colt AR in got lots of coyotes at the ranch and they need to be thinned out calving season is almost here. I live in CO so you are allowed to carry one in the chamber as long as it is a handgun, you can't with a long gun because of Division of wildlife say's you can't something about poaching or something. Anyways if somebody has a link to a lockable gun rack that will fit out truck lets see it. Thank you. SEMPER FIDELIS
I already posted a picture in this thread of something you can do with an AR in this very thread sir. I'm even close to you if you wanted to see it in real life. Also, it's a poaching law that you can't have a round chambered in a long fun but even if it wasn't a law you still wouldn't want to carry a round chambered in an AR15 in a truck rack anyway.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #83
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
you can't with a long gun because of Division of wildlife say's you can't something about poaching or something.
Not uncommon.
California DFG is a bit over the top though. They'll bust you for "hunting from a vehicle" if you are even using the hood as a bench rest.
Safe bet is just to make sure everything is unloaded before you're within 20ft of your truck, or that you have some targets downrange and you don't have a hunting license or tags.