Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Anybody have the MP Shield?

Old 05-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have the MP Shield?

Just picked up an MP Shield 9mm after months of searching for one. Really like the ergonomics and size of the gun.

I noticed that Apex makes some sort of trigger conversion kit for the Shield, curious as to if anybody has that on theirs. The trigger feels a little gritty to me and I'm wondering if the Apex kit will reduce/eliminate that?
Old 05-11-2013, 07:37 AM   #2
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
The trigger kit for the full-size makes a huge difference. I didn't notice any gritty feeling on my buddy's Shield. I actually thought the trigger on the Shield felt a lot better than the full size.