Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

AR-15 BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #41
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
russian saiga .... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/guns-hunting/28432-russian-saiga.html
Old 02-26-2009, 04:58 PM   #42
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT_Taco View Post
I actually built my AR from the ground up... its a double star lower, rock river arms 24" stainless upper (made a varminter rifle), harris bi-pod, tactical grip, SOCOM telescoping stock...
link to the album...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...822531&l=2d522

the rifle...
Nice!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Since we're showing off rifles...

Where's Cains?
Old 02-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #43
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yeah, well, I hope that 15# trigger of yours makes up for the piston!!!!
4.5# IIRC.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
, but link not going where I think you want it to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Nice!!!

Where's Cains?
I have half of it...I actually have two lowers that need uppers...
Old 02-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #44
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
I just have a plain jane Bushmaster
Old 02-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #45
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
we need a voting counter on this.. I would love to know how many brothers I got out there when I need them
Old 02-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #46
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
4.5# IIRC.
Bah! Throw a scale on that thing! Mine breaks at a nice 2.9#
Old 02-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #47
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Bah! Throw a scale on that thing! Mine breaks at a nice 2.9#
OK, your trigger is the best.
Your good looking and I'm not.
Your tall and I'm short.
Girls dig you and hate me.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:07 PM   #48
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfanxd View Post
ok, your trigger is the best.
Your good looking and i'm not.
Your tall and i'm short.
lmfao!!!!!!!

Look...Chicks dig the pistons. I have no piston...I have to brag up SOMETHING.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:08 PM   #49

Marines:
Quote:
OK, your trigger is the best.
Your good looking and I'm not.
Your tall and I'm short.

Ah but you have SW Blue he doesn't.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #50

Quote:
Old 02-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #51
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well???
here you go

AR-15 BS Thread-3pups-003.jpg
Old 02-26-2009, 05:16 PM   #52
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Quote:
lmfao!!!!!!!

Look...Chicks dig the pistons. I have no piston...I have to brag up SOMETHING.

Quote:
Now yer just piling on.

Quote:
here you go

Attachment 22753
Very nice! What did that set ya back?
Old 02-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #53

Quote:

Very nice! What did that set ya back?

gun $450 it shoots a 223 round so i least that is kinda ar15ish .....i think
Old 02-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #54
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Quote:
gun $450 it shoots a 223 round so i least that is kinda ar15ish .....i think
That's an 'evil black rifle' in my book.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:26 PM   #55
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think it looks like satan and should be banned
Old 02-26-2009, 05:27 PM   #56

Quote:

yeah it's pretty cool. i'll find out saturday when i go bust a few caps. i' ve already ordered a different stock for it. the new stock has a pistol style grip and a 6 point stockbutt kinda like the ar15.. i'll post pics when i put it on...
Old 02-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
I think it looks like satan and should be banned

you shut your mouth

hahahahaha like i said before fuck that dude........ we all know who he is ..
Old 02-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #58

Quote:
you shut your mouth

hahahahaha like i said before fuck that dude........ we all know who he is ..
Old 03-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #59
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
i have a colt and i love it. they are a bit more expensive than most but i think it's worth it.

good luck
Old 03-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #60
shootermcgavinyo is on a distinguished road
shootermcgavinyo's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done...

CMMG upper and lower

Products Discussed in this Thread