LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

AR-15 BS Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #8081
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Did you pick up anything for me Or is it being built, lol
Did you send me money?!?!?
Old 12-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #8082
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Meet me at the Niners/Seahawks game, I'll give you my upper to match to one of the lowers, and there could be some cash. I have a lot of drinking to do in a dirt parking lot, it makes it easier to hand over tons of cash and firearm parts
Old 12-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #8084
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ oh yea. Nice!
too bad your in cali.. those little mags suck!
Old 12-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #8086
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Yeah, they do. As well as the Bullet Button. :/ I'll get a few more mags, though. I tend to often work out of state, so I can always convert it according to the area I'm in.
get a pop rivet gun and a box of pop rivets. it takes 10 seconds to pop rivet a PMAG, and you can always drill out the pop rivets when you are out of state.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #8087
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
My new baby. PWS MK114. Instantly need new grips, more mags, a sling and a Radlock. Shooting it for the first time this weekend.
long stroke piston FTW! Just like an AK. I've always drooled over the PWS uppers but could never convince myself to drop the cash for one.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #8088
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
get a pop rivet gun and a box of pop rivets. it takes 10 seconds to pop rivet a PMAG, and you can always drill out the pop rivets when you are out of state.
Good to know!
Quote:
long stroke piston FTW! Just like an AK. I've always drooled over the PWS uppers but could never convince myself to drop the cash for one.
Well, it's going to be a one-rifle home, so I figured this would be the gun to spend $$ on. You gave good reviews, and then everyone/thing else did, too, so I figured it couldn't suck. Come with us this Saturday - Ryan, Juan, maybe Tacofire if he gets his upper in.... heading either to Angeles or Burro.
EDIT: And bring the .308!
Old 12-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #8089
hillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
hillbillytoyo's Tacoma Gallery
Just mounted a Nikon p223 3x32 on my rifle today. It will probably be at least a week before I can try it out. Has anyone shot over 100 yds with this set up?
Old 12-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #8090
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Good to know!

Well, it's going to be a one-rifle home, so I figured this would be the gun to spend $$ on. You gave good reviews, and then everyone/thing else did, too, so I figured it couldn't suck. Come with us this Saturday - Ryan, Juan, maybe Tacofire if he gets his upper in.... heading either to Angeles or Burro.
EDIT: And bring the .308!
Im co-driving at the MORE race this weekend and will be shooting after the race in Johnson Valley on Saturday. Gonna sight in this little guy I scored for $59 from primary arms:

Old 12-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #8091
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #8092
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
My new baby. PWS MK114. Instantly need new grips, more mags, a sling and a Radlock. Shooting it for the first time this weekend.
Quote:
Ballin...
Old 12-05-2013, 06:48 AM   #8093
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
I think this fits into the category of ARs...we're starting to test and run SCARs in our tactical rifle classes since many of our military students are now running them. I got my SCAR two weeks ago and have been braking it in...Geissele Super SCAR trigger, Form 1 filed, Ergo SCAR grip, EACH ordered, Surefire Mini-Scout light, VTAC sling, and Magpul RVG. I am alternating between iron sights, an Aimpoint T1, a Nightforce NXS Compact 1-4, and an EOTech XPS3 as I try to find the right mix for this setup.

We'll be posting some videos of us breaking in and running these SCARs on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/RoninCombatStrategies?ref=hl

- Mark
Old 12-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #8094
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!! Was looking at those (& ACR's), but heard they have some minor issues, though. Looking forward to seeing your reviews.

Quote:
Im co-driving at the MORE race this weekend and will be shooting after the race in Johnson Valley on Saturday. Gonna sight in this little guy I scored for $59 from primary arms:
Oh, sweet! Good luck, man!
Was that sight a Black Friday deal? I want to get used to my iron sights first before getting anything like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Ballin...
Old 12-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #8095
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Nice!! Was looking at those (& ACR's), but heard they have some minor issues, though. Looking forward to seeing your reviews.

Oh, sweet! Good luck, man!
Was that sight a Black Friday deal? I want to get used to my iron sights first before getting anything like that.

I believe it is still on sale here:
https://www.primaryarms.com/Special-...SP-p/md-sp.htm
Old 12-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #8096
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
Any recommendations on a rail for my AR? 16 inch barrel, low profile gas block and mid length gas system. I want something that the rail and the receiver rail are uninterrupted and doesn't cover the whole barrel but most of it. Something not crazy expensive but with some visual appeal!
Old 12-06-2013, 08:54 PM   #8097
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
Troy Bravo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRFugitt View Post
Any recommendations on a rail for my AR? 16 inch barrel, low profile gas block and mid length gas system. I want something that the rail and the receiver rail are uninterrupted and doesn't cover the whole barrel but most of it. Something not crazy expensive but with some visual appeal!
Old 12-07-2013, 03:50 AM   #8098
Cooter1 has a spectacular aura aboutCooter1 has a spectacular aura about
EMS: Paramedic 16 years
Name: Heath
Cooter1's Tacoma Gallery
I really like my Fortis. Gonna get another for my newest AR soon.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:38 AM   #8099
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys!
Old 12-07-2013, 05:51 AM   #8100
Christian Off Road Engineering
C O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clint
C O R E's Tacoma Gallery
Good weather in tx for hog hunting

Products Discussed in this Thread