Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

.300 AAC Blackout and .50 Beowulf upper

Old 05-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
Savior of the Universe
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
.300 AAC Blackout and .50 Beowulf upper

So it's that time, and when I get back from Afghanistan, I'm thinking I may have to clean out the safe to make room for something sexier and less exotic of a round.

What is the market out there for selling a CMMG .300AAC blackout NIB with an Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf upper with Troy foregrips with two magazines? I need to replace the muzzle device on the .50. In theory, I have 500 .50 rounds coming from AA as soon as they are caught up (I ordered them in late Feb/early Mar).

Like I said just a feeler, I have an FFL and will ship to another FFL.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:51 PM   #2
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
It's gonna be a niche market. Find a guy who didn't blow his wad around New Years, and it'll be a easy sell.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #3
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Market for those two will be pretty strong. The guys that like to shoot those rounds are not typically the guys that are having a tough time justifying buying a $1000 AR, they tend to have pretty high budgets for firearms. Depending on the asking price, you could be sitting on them for a few hours or a few weeks from when you post them for sale. That is, if you post them in the right places.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:54 AM   #4
Savior of the Universe
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
I have gunbroker, arms list, and gunauction account, I'm just curious the the price/market or it it's even worth trying to sell.