Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

gun holsters

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2013, 07:25 AM   #22
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Yeah, you need to buy a size or two larger pants for IWB which I do but everything I said when comparing IWB to OWB still applies. When I wear OWB it's more comfortable but I feel like I'm constantly adjusting it when I get in or out of a vehicle or when I'm in public and what not. I also feel like my handgun sticks WAY out whenever I OWB because you don't have as much positive contact with your body with the entire firearm. You have the two contact points and then the rest just kind of sticks out from your body so you're constantly holding your arm near your side (especially if someone is near that side of your body or closer than you would like) and constantly trying to adjust it to that cherry spot where you feel like it prints the least. It also is gong to vary from body type to body type as well as where you position it on your waist. Far too many things that are opinion or preference to have someone on a truck forum tell you what is best IMO.
Definitely... and you'll go thru many different holsters before you find one that you like & fits. And, having many different styles to fit the weather & wardrobe.

I can only reference my husband - as he has a more normal situation. He has IWB, OWB, tuckable and pocket holster, etc. When we're out in public, he makes every effort to keep the gun in the middle of us while we're walking or sitting down somewhere. He's very subconscious.

I don't carry nearly as much as I should and its probably because my situation is weird.... I appendix cross draw. My body logistics don't allow enough room for side draw (wish it did).
Old 07-01-2013, 03:09 PM   #23
GP100 is a jewel in the roughGP100 is a jewel in the roughGP100 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Paul
GP100's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up an MDJ IWB holster for my LC9. I like it and it's inexpensive and shipping is fast. For pocket carry I use a Desantis Nemisis.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #24
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
http://tactipac.com/wp-content/uploa...singleMag1.jpg
http://tactipac.com/fusionpac-iwb-holster/

I bought this a few months ago for my LC9. Took forever to get it, but it works great.
I run with it, mountain bike, road bike etc.
It has its own velcro strap so a separate belt for IWB carry is not needed. You can comfortably wear this with PJs.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:20 PM   #25
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
FOXX! Great IWB and the carbon fiber looks pro.

Products Discussed in this Thread