Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Get your guns now!

Old 02-26-2009, 10:14 AM   #41
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
I might as well say it before someone else does.

"Guns don't shoot people, people shoot people!"

There it's out of the way. Carry on.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:16 AM   #42
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
^^ Correction, stupid people shoot people
Old 02-26-2009, 10:20 AM   #43
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
it is amusing at this point. amusing that our "leaders" are stupider than our children... any 5th grader could tell you that banning normal americans from their guns WILL NOT stop crime or even put a dent in it.

Damn these politicians to hell!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:22 AM   #44
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyperx View Post
I am not ... trying to defend myself from the Chinese Army
But what about the American government?? That's what I'm more worried about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
better to have it, and never need it - than to need it and not have it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by roughnready62 View Post
The bottom line is that any restriction on what type of firearms that can be owned is unconstitutional. the 2nd Amendment does not explicitly say what type of arms we are allowed to keep and bear (muzzleloaders, pistols, shotties, assault rifles, etc.) therefore to ban ownership of any type of firearm violates the 2nd Amendment. Yes, this includes machine guns, and rifles that shoot ridiculous rounds.

I agree that the average citizen probably has no need to own an AR-15, but that does not mean that a law should be created to prevent them from owning one if they so chose.

but that is my opinion, call me crazy
x10000!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #45
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
it is amusing at this point. amusing that our "leaders" are stupider than our children... any 5th grader could tell you that banning normal americans from their guns WILL NOT stop crime or even put a dent in it.

Damn these politicians to hell!
You see, it's this EXACT apparent lack of common sense that makes me believe that it's a deliberate attempt by the government to gain further control over us.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #46
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
When I start having to TRULY fear the American Government then I'll be looking for a new place to live. We voted these bozos into office remember. I don't know why I am even attempting to post in this thread. You can never win a political argument.....

I still love TW though
Old 02-26-2009, 10:31 AM   #47
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
You see, it's this EXACT apparent lack of common sense that makes me believe that it's a deliberate attempt by the government to gain further control over us.

im with ya, and snyper is right, we should move. and I would if there was somewhere better to go.. problem is, most places are already fucked... our best hope is to band together and fight this onslaught of corruption.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:32 AM   #48
05silverTaco has a spectacular aura about05silverTaco has a spectacular aura about05silverTaco has a spectacular aura about
Marines: Cpl 105 Howitzer Btry
05silverTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When I start having to TRULY fear the American Government then I'll be looking for a new place to live. We voted these bozos into office remember. I don't know why I am even attempting to post in this thread. You can never win a political argument.....

I still love TW though

It shouldn't be an argument. It should be a discussion. We don't all change our oppinions on arguments but some times an enlightend discussion will make us think and then just maybe we will understand something we might be missing.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:34 AM   #49
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I still love TW though
why tuck and run? fight for the land you live on! and that many lost their lifes to establish the land of the free!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:36 AM   #50
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Navy: ABH
Bart's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:

I still love TW though

I'll be looking for a new place to live.

Ive already started you can buy islands for nothing!!! I'm going to start my own government. I just need to figure out how to get smoke's and beer there on a weekly basis and I will be set
Old 02-26-2009, 10:37 AM   #52
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
people need to read more on the starting of our country and understanding the constitution.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #54
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Bart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I still love TW though
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
why tuck and run? fight for the land you live on! and that many lost their lifes to establish the land of the free!

You can't fight people that don't listen I'm just as pissed off as anyone else but the fact is unless American's as a group stand up and fight there will be nothing done most people are scared to stand up for what they believe or to voice thier oppion's that's why the government is the way it is their are police department's and goverment agencys right now preparing for civil unrest Goverment against American's because of the currernt politial environment. Until people get so sick of it to where they will stand up to the goverment IE March on Washington with gun's in towe there's not going to be any change .
Old 02-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #55
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
You can't fight people that don't listen I'm just as pissed off as anyone else but the fact is unless American's as a group stand up and fight there will be nothing done most people are scared to stand up for what they believe or to voice thier oppion's that's why the government is the way it is their are police department's and goverment agencys right now preparing for civil unrest Goverment against American's because of the currernt politial environment. Until people get so sick of it to where they will stand up to the goverment IE March on Washington with gun's in towe there's not going to be any change .

im ready... where are we all meeting to begin said march? cocked, locked, and loaded son
Old 02-26-2009, 10:55 AM   #56

Bart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
im ready... where are we all meeting to begin said march? cocked, locked, and loaded son
Soon as it happen's I'm there, but I'm still looking in to that island actually I wish it would happen I bet money with all the pissed of people out there it would be much larger than the million man march.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #57
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Get it while you can he's coming!

The new Attorney General let the cat out of the bag on the 25th.. We knew this was coming but now we can see the new liberal administration's intent.

see linky: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ealing_fr.html
Old 02-26-2009, 10:59 AM   #58
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gun...-guns-now.html
Old 02-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #59
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
honestly who the fuc* cares about mexico??? this is the united states of AMERICA not mexico thats bs let them all shoot eachother if they want to, and yell a bunch of shit noone can understand while they are at it, just my two cents :]
Old 02-26-2009, 11:12 AM   #60
Rock Solid Toy

hopefully enough got the balls to stand up that maybe the scared people sitting at home will get up off their azzes and fight, but if our initial group isnt big enough, we will just be made an example of and further the brainwashing of your average american.