Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Snake Killer!

Old 06-25-2013, 07:01 AM   #1
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
Snake Killer!

Saw this and looked like he was standing on a Taco.
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/flo...-ever-captured

Probably a TW member?
Old 06-25-2013, 07:06 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Wholly hell, that's a big ass snake!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:16 AM   #4
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Adding Florida to the list of places I don't wanna go!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:20 AM   #5
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
back when i was 11 or 12, i lived down in PSL florida and my dad had a 14 ft burmese python, thing weighed more then me it seemed, took 3 grown men just to hold it up.

use to go buy 3-4 live chickens and let them out in the backyard, let the snake out of his cage(more like a jungle the way my dad built that thing) and watch the snake go after them.

when we moved my dad let it out in the wild in the swamp a few hours away, the next day it was reported a 14 ft burmese python ate an alligator and exploded lol.

ill try to find a pic from my moms photoalbum
Old 06-25-2013, 07:27 AM   #6
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
back when i was 11 or 12, i lived down in PSL florida and my dad had a 14 ft burmese python, thing weighed more then me it seemed, took 3 grown men just to hold it up.

use to go buy 3-4 live chickens and let them out in the backyard, let the snake out of his cage(more like a jungle the way my dad built that thing) and watch the snake go after them.

when we moved my dad let it out in the wild in the swamp a few hours away, the next day it was reported a 14 ft burmese python ate an alligator and exploded lol.

ill try to find a pic from my moms photoalbum

sounded like a terrible idea to let it go
Old 06-25-2013, 07:33 AM   #7
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
sounded like a terrible idea to let it go
we moved out of state, i guess that was the reason for letting it go.

i was 11, i didnt care
Old 06-25-2013, 07:38 AM   #8
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
See above as to why Florida's natural ecosystem is getting destroyed.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:40 AM   #9
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB65stang View Post

this
Old 06-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #11
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB65stang View Post
Yepp, they are a huge problem in South Florida. Too bad that guy didn't sign up for the Florida Fish and Wildlife python hunting contest, he would have won $1,000 for getting the longest one of the season.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:36 AM   #12
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
jeepdude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
I guess you didn't notice the girlfriend.
Chic wearing camo, wielding a knife, and killing snakes...Che Bella!
Old 08-21-2013, 12:57 AM   #13
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
damn!

and read some of the comments below the video. people are feeling sorry for the snake. and one lady said it could eat a full grown man.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:29 AM   #14
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdude View Post
Chic wearing camo, wielding a knife, and killing snakes...Che Bella!

Ah yes....Southern women.