Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

AK fired Underwater.

Old 06-26-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
AK fired Underwater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5K6YymPe_M

This guy has some handgun Under water stuff too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eUlpPY96Ok
Old 07-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
...pretty cool little setup... i thought it a bit amusing that his commentary at the end might be interpreted as making the case for not discharging a rifle such as this under water
Old 07-02-2013, 07:49 PM   #3
youradhere is on a distinguished road
youradhere's Tacoma Gallery
Scary how much gas leaves the block...

It looks like it'd be a bad idea having your fingers anywhere near there. Is this a concern? I'm not an AK owner, genuinely curious. I hold thumb over bore on my AR all the time, no probs there
Old 07-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #4
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
...not too savy on the AK, but my guess would be it's a regulator for the gas piston....