Notices

Realtree vs. Mossy Oak w/ Pics - Vote

View Poll Results: Realtree vs. Mossy Oak
Realtree 29 61.70%
Mossy Oak 18 38.30%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2013, 09:57 PM   #21
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Same here. My g/f always wonders why I can wake up at 5:00 to hunt, but can't seem to want to get up to accompany her to a shopping trip to the mall. After she saw that video, my ass was done.
One day I'll get into hunting on land. Just need to get back to day shift.
http://youtu.be/Cid4_w6HwYc
Old 06-28-2013, 09:57 PM   #22
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDoffroad View Post
I like the realtree more,my camo interior looks very similar to it
What did you do to your int with RealTree? I'm curious because I do the water transfer printing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Spearfishing. No tanks unlike scuba. One breath, one dive, one shot.
http://youtu.be/DvuM1iPHKec
http://youtu.be/0UqI561mSjA
I did some of that down in Cuba for a few months a while back. I loved free diving out there in the crystal clear water.

As for the topic at hand, it really just depends where you at and what time of year it is. I personally like some Realtree Max-4. It actually works quite well in the desert.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:59 PM   #23
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like minimum of 2 hours in open water. And freedive at least 20 feet deep.
I can last two hours in open water...on a boat...I might just need to stick to the videos lol
Old 06-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #24
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I can last two hours in open water...on a boat...I might just need to stick to the videos lol
Can't blame ya. Takes a while to get use to it.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #25
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Can't blame ya. Takes a while to get use to it.
now i just feel like a bitch
Old 06-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #26
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
now i just feel like a bitch
It's not for everyone. Lol.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #27

I do my hunting out of water, where things don't move in slow motion.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #28
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Mossy Oak Obsession works well on on spring turkeys in N. California. During deer season some of the digital camo patterns used by the military or Sitka work much better. Most of the brand name camos are either too light or too dark which results in readily identifiable targets.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:43 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryaddict View Post
Mossy Oak Obsession works well on on spring turkeys in N. California. During deer season some of the digital camo patterns used by the military or Sitka work much better. Most of the brand name camos are either too light or too dark which results in readily identifiable targets.
That's about how my dad is. His favorite camo is whatever is on sale at Wal Mart lol
Old 06-29-2013, 06:29 AM   #31
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
forest hd for me (on the right)

Old 07-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #32
tJc is on a distinguished road

tJc's Tacoma Gallery
While I find Realtree works better for most situations, I'm partial to Mossy as that's what I first owned & subsequently tend to stick to.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #33
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
I vote realtree but have gone to this in my area,cedar.

http://www.cedarcreekcamo.com/
Old 07-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #34
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #35
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
come on!! camo advertisement pics always look kick ass.

both of those work.

personally i go for a blend of sitka mimicry and predator green.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #36
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
King's Desert shadow. The mountain shadow is pretty good, as is their snow stuff.
Ad picture,

Me after I shot my baby antelope 2 years ago. Doesnt break up so much when you're in old burn areas. But in open sage it does awesome.

For coyotes, I rock a ghillie.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #37
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a Sitka Optifade guy.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #38
ski-doo ride the best screw the rest!
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Army: 19D
Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Real tree camo for me!
Old 07-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #39
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a Realtree guy. Occasionally, such as early in the season, I might don Mossy Oak, but that's about the only time.
Old 07-27-2013, 02:28 PM   #40
Mechanic for Honda
Mossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Prior service
Name: billy
Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
my screen name says it all!!!