Notices

Realtree vs. Mossy Oak w/ Pics - Vote

View Poll Results: Realtree vs. Mossy Oak
Realtree 29 61.70%
Mossy Oak 18 38.30%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Realtree vs. Mossy Oak w/ Pics - Vote

Let's vote. I brought this up nonchalantly in a previous post, so I decided we'd vote on it.

First, we've got Realtree:

Next, is Mossy Oak:

I'm a Realtree man, myself.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #2
TRDoffroad is on a distinguished road
Name: Jen
TRDoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
I like the realtree more,my camo interior looks very similar to it
Old 06-28-2013, 08:46 PM   #3
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
In my part of Miss. obsession would do great in spring, break-up infinity would do great during dear season, so i vote Mossy oak.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #4
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
In my part of Miss. obsession would do great in spring, break-up infinity would do great during dear season, so i vote Mossy oak.
The land I hunt is mostly white oak, so Realtree works best. If I hunt in pines or random stuff, Mossy Oak is good, but for where I usually hunt, it's mostly nothing but Oak's, and Realtree's the way to go...but my dad calls it all bullshit and hunts in WWII fatigues lol
Old 06-28-2013, 09:40 PM   #5
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a sporasub kind of guy
Old 06-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
I'm a sporasub kind of guy
Scuba FTW
Old 06-28-2013, 10:03 PM   #7
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Scuba FTW
Not really scuba. Lol

But back on topic. I pick mossy oak.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Realtree for me.....mostly because where I live and hunt(lots of hardwoods and cedars/pines), it blends better. Mossy Oak has some real nice camo as well......especially their Treestand camo. its awesome!
Old 06-28-2013, 10:09 PM   #9

Quote:
Not really scuba. Lol

But back on topic. I pick mossy oak.
Not being a dick, but what is that called? B/c it looks awesome...underwater sniper shooting?
Old 06-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Realtree for me.....mostly because where I live and hunt(lots of hardwoods and cedars/pines), it blends better. Mossy Oak has some real nice camo as well......especially their Treestand camo. its awesome!
Agreed. I'm Realtree 9 times out of 10, but if it's early in the season, Mossy Oak is the way to go...but I rarely hunt early in the season, due to college football
Old 06-28-2013, 10:17 PM   #11
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Agreed. I'm Realtree 9 times out of 10, but if it's early in the season, Mossy Oak is the way to go...but I rarely hunt early in the season, due to college football
lol.......i hunt the whole season all that i can...but i dont miss any of my Gamecocks games. im always back to the house before kickoff!
Old 06-28-2013, 10:23 PM   #12

Quote:
lol.......i hunt the whole season all that i can...but i dont miss any of my Gamecocks games. im always back to the house before kickoff!
Haha heard that. This is usually how my morning hunts go...yes, that's me on the ground...and yes, that's a Dixie horn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDmd-901dNo
Old 06-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #13
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
Not being a dick, but what is that called? B/c it looks awesome...underwater sniper shooting?
Spearfishing. No tanks unlike scuba. One breath, one dive, one shot.
http://youtu.be/DvuM1iPHKec
http://youtu.be/0UqI561mSjA
Old 06-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #14

Quote:
Spearfishing. No tanks unlike scuba. One breath, one dive, one shot.
http://youtu.be/DvuM1iPHKec
http://youtu.be/0UqI561mSjA
Pardon my french, but sign me the f*ck up! that looks awesome!
Old 06-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Haha heard that. This is usually how my morning hunts go...yes, that's me on the ground...and yes, that's a Dixie horn...
ahahaha!! nicely done!! hell....i sleep better in the woods/climbing stand/ladder stand than i do in my own house.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:31 PM   #16

Quote:
ahahaha!! nicely done!! hell....i sleep better in the woods/climbing stand/ladder stand than i do in my own house.
Same here. My g/f always wonders why I can wake up at 5:00 to hunt, but can't seem to want to get up to accompany her to a shopping trip to the mall. After she saw that video, my ass was done.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #17
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
Pardon my french, but sign me the f*ck up! that looks awesome!
How long can you stay out in the water?
Old 06-28-2013, 10:40 PM   #18

What unit of measurement are we using?
Old 06-28-2013, 10:44 PM   #19
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
What unit of measurement are we using?
Like minimum of 2 hours in open water. And freedive at least 20 feet deep.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:50 PM   #20
WB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWB750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Wade
WB750's Tacoma Gallery
Realtree vs. Mossy Oak w/ Pics - Vote-image.jpg

Mossy Oak...These Sportsman Camo seat covers off my old 2009 4x4 DCSB SR5 are for sale $350 shipped OBO.