Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

russian saiga

Old 03-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #21
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
another mod to the saiga ( new galil hand guard ). also i went and shot it again last saturday. 200 yards with the iron sight almost bulls eye. thats the farthest i've shot it so far. i really dig this gun. i'm still looking for a red dot sight or a nice small tatical type scope then i'll be done with the gun mods

before and after
russian saiga-3pups-006.jpgrussian saiga-btm-027.jpg
Old 03-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #22
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I got a connection on ammo,, I ussually can get just about anything you want and any amount. Unfortunately its local pickup only. PM me if you want the contact info. I have loaded up on cases of everything for myself at reasonable prices.