Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

G19 Gen 4

Old 07-22-2013, 12:34 AM   #41
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Learn & live the 4 rules of firearm safety and you will quickly see why a traditional safety is not only not necessary but can actually be a crutch for lazy safety practices.

THIS
Old 07-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #42
hirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the rough
hirod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
Instead of going with the beretta go with cz-75 phantom.
Seems like everyone ignored this. Cz75 phantom is a great gun. I shot it, liked but so many other things on the list. We don't have cc here but if we did, I'd choose a glock. The cz75 slides are small, which makes it feel good under recoil, but difficult to manipulate. Amongst the IPSC guys here, the gen 4s are less popular. They were at first then everyone went back to gen 3s for their production guns. M&Ps aren't bad. Gotta get used to the trigger. More aftermarket parts for them now. Biggest gripe, cost of magazines. If I had all of these then was only allowed to keep one, it'd be a gen 3 glock. Preferably a 23.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #43
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sierra Expeditions
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Learn & live the 4 rules of firearm safety and you will quickly see why a traditional safety is not only not necessary but can actually be a crutch for lazy safety practices. Once you own one and carry it for a bit you will quickly learn that a traditional safety isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm to the point where I select defensive weapons based on NOT having them.

YES!!! Sticker on the back of my truck

If anyone needs custom Kydex hit this guy up! He does badass work and is extremely affordable to boot!

https://www.facebook.com/SIK.kydex

http://www.wepleadthe2nd.com/sik