Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ameriglo Pro Operator vs. Trijicon HD Night Sights for G19 G4

Old 07-17-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Ameriglo Pro Operator vs. Trijicon HD Night Sights for G19 G4

Ameriglo Pro Operator night sights:

Trijicon HD night sights:

I just picked up a G19 in addition to my full size 1911. 9 mil is great, and the lady can actually shoot it accurately. I dislike the sights though. I have done my research but cannot shoot through these so, I ask TW expertise.

Experience with either (or both) and opinions and preferences are welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

I'm leaning toward the Ameriglo for the wider/squared off rear sight.
[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/341843/cat/500][/url
Old 07-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #2
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Ameriglos on my G23 but its a Gen 3 model. I am very happy with the sights both in the dark and in bright light. Easy for these old eyes to find the front sight at all times.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:55 PM   #3
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I like the orange/red front and really like that yellow rear so I'll likely do the pro op rear with a proglo front, which has the orange/red ring around the green tritium.

Seems the best bet for me. We'll see.