1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone have their Wife Huntin With Em?

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by eagleswarrior, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Mar 3, 2009 at 5:28 PM
    eagleswarrior

eagleswarrior [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    1988 Toyota Pickup 3.0 V6...
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    I want my wife to get out and hunt with me, which I don't know y...lol...I use to say I hunt because my wife can't climb trees...but I would really like it if she could learn to enjoy it as much as I do...maybe would give her a better understanding of why I love it so much...she just absolutely won't go...I'm taking her to the Dixie Deer Classic this weekend in Raleigh so I don't know...maybe she'll see something thats sparks her interest...

2. Mar 3, 2009 at 7:33 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    welcome to TW..........hunting grows into a passion. Let it grow on her if it will. Then you might gain a huntin' buddy to cuddle with in a tree....:D

3. Mar 3, 2009 at 7:41 PM
    TacoNut

TacoNut IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Denver, Co
    Vehicle:
    16 TRD OR DCSB Quicksand
    Reminds me of the story about a husband digging a trench for his wife's garden. Before he knew it she ended up behind him with the shovel ;)

4. Mar 3, 2009 at 7:42 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    My wife hunts dove and pigeon with me occasionally.

5. Mar 3, 2009 at 7:48 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    i take my wife to the deer woods with me once in a while. she's kinda a good luck charm, so to speak,while im in the woods. we have seen some nice deer when she comes along to sit and watch. granted....she doesnt hunt......yet, but she's wanting to learn to shoot, and after that, she may get into it.

6. Mar 3, 2009 at 7:49 PM
    cntstan

cntstan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chuck
    Wisconsin now, North Carolina will always be HOME
    Vehicle:
    08 DC SR5 4X4 ; 94 Ford Bronco
    3" Toytec coilovers, rear AAL,satoshi'd grill,ARE topper,TRD exhaust, All Pro winch bumper, Warn winch, All Pro skid, Pro comp 7089's, Supersprings, Wet Okole seat covers
    Bought my wife a 20 gauge 2 yrs. ago for pheasant hunting, she thought she was gonna hate it but ended up loving it. Now I get to go more often because that counts toward our "together time". She also liked watching how great the dog is at what she does (she's a pointer), I think that's what really was cool to her.

7. Mar 3, 2009 at 7:56 PM
    JJ Customs

JJ Customs Supreme Leader!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    NV
    Vehicle:
    Silverado Crew Cab Z71, 5.3 made from real Tornado's!
    A few additions to make me feel cool.
    I hunt my wife!

8. Mar 5, 2009 at 2:47 PM
    eagleswarrior

eagleswarrior [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    1988 Toyota Pickup 3.0 V6...
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    thanks for all of your replies!! I bought her a 20 guage also we just hadn't had a chance to get out and shoot yet...She did go hunting with me about a year ago...she asked every couple of minutes where the deer were and when they were coming...lol...all I could say was "honey, there not"...let just say we we weren't getting much huntin done so we put the box stand to some better use...needless to say she hasn't been back with me since...I guess as much I love hunting I want her there just so she can share my passion and like cntstan siad we can use that for "together time"!!

Products Discussed in

To Top