Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Which camp knife to buy?

View Poll Results: Which Camp Knife Would You Get?
ESEE 6 5 19.23%
Ontario RAT-7 5 19.23%
TOPS Steel Eagle 1 3.85%
KA-BAR BK9 Combat Bowie 5 19.23%
TOPS Condor Alert 0 0%
ESEE Junglas 2 7.69%
Kershaw Camp 10 3 11.54%
Other 5 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #81
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
good luck!!

i've freakin memorized the catalog, so if you have any questions.

the HUNTER axe is the same thing except they made the poll (back of the axe head) more protruded and smooth to hammer off animal hides. more money tho. about $50 more. the SFA can be hard to find. they sell the best. man, you are gonna love it. it is as sharp as any of your knives.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:13 PM   #82
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
good luck!!

i've freakin memorized the catalog, so if you have any questions.

the HUNTER axe is the same thing except they made the poll (back of the axe head) more protruded and smooth to hammer off animal hides. more money tho. about $50 more. the SFA can be hard to find. they sell the best. man, you are gonna love it. it is as sharp as any of your knives.
dang all this talk about the axe I want to get it now before the knife... or I could just get both at the same time...

all though I think I would end up going with the Scandinavian forest axe.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #83
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
dang all this talk about the axe I want to get it now before the knife... or I could just get both at the same time...

all though I think I would end up going with the Scandinavian forest axe.
lol.. I know! these threads are dangerous!!!