Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Tacomas and GUNZ!

Old 08-23-2013, 10:32 PM   #21
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
ahah those pics from BCM are rad.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:33 PM   #22
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
^ which rig was yours?
I was driving my friends Tacoma prerunner (guy on the tundy) but we didn't go get it until after we took this photo (I took the photo so im not in the pic at all )

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
.45?
Old 08-23-2013, 10:40 PM   #23
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
not much of the taco but a little bit of the arsenal.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:12 PM   #24
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
yea, thats nice..
Old 08-23-2013, 11:16 PM   #25
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
.45, because they don't make a .46.....
Old 08-24-2013, 07:53 AM   #26
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
But there is a .500
Old 09-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #27
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Oh! I can play this game! haha

Old 09-03-2013, 11:26 AM   #28
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
'MERICA!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #29
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I use the howard Leight Impact sport. I think thats what they are.
I had that problem, too, with the Leight Impact muffs. I originally could not get them to completely seat over my ears because of my glasses but was able to adjust the headband to clear the glasses
Old 09-03-2013, 12:05 PM   #30
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-03-2013, 12:05 PM   #31
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post

# 2 son bought the new Ruger 1911 even though I tried to talk him into a Glock 21 SF. I have to confess the Ruger does shoot very well.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #32
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDCPA View Post
# 2 son bought the new Ruger 1911 even though I tried to talk him into a Glock 21 SF. I have to confess the Ruger does shoot very well.

yea, im really enjoying it.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:46 PM   #33
Bad Spuller

bump.. great thread.. needs more picturs
Old 01-10-2014, 09:24 AM   #34
Toy Truck Fan
Hungry is on a distinguished road
Canadian Army: R Westmr R, 1PPCLI, LER
Name: Barney
Hungry's Tacoma Gallery
I'm loving this thread! Time to get off my butt and git some pics for you "Mericans" south of the border!

Cheers,
Barney
Old 04-07-2014, 09:20 PM   #35
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
Got stuck in the snow, got pulled out and kept on shootin. These pics were from 09'
Attached Thumbnails
Tacomas and GUNZ!-020.jpg   Tacomas and GUNZ!-027.jpg   Tacomas and GUNZ!-049.jpg  
Old 05-05-2014, 12:18 PM   #36
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 05-05-2014, 12:29 PM   #37
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-05-2014, 12:44 PM   #38
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
NICE, GUNS AND TACOS i should have some pics up here SOON
Old 06-20-2014, 06:30 AM   #39
CoastieN70 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: CWO4
Name: Lee
CoastieN70's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
Anyone know what those operators are using for ears? I've tried to find a good pair of electronics and all the ones I've used suck
I don't know what they are wearing (looks like they could be Pro Ears) but I highly recommend PELTOR Sport Tac muffs. I wear them every weekend and would be lost without them.

I have Howard Light's Impact Sport's in my range bag for loaners but I don't like wearing them as I find them too noise but I have several friends that swear by them and they cost about 1/3 the cost of the PELTORS's.

If I was going economical I would go with the PELTOR TAC 6

PRO EARS are reported to be "Top Of The Line" and they have prices to show for it. I have never worn them so I can not endorse them one way or the other....
Old 06-20-2014, 10:22 AM   #40
Master of Zero Trades
Spurholder is on a distinguished road

Army:
Spurholder's Tacoma Gallery
Travis Haley's wearing MSA-Sordin Supreme Pro-X muffs. The other guy (that doesn't have the Force Recon tats) appears to be wearing an MSA-Sordin product, but I'm not sure which one.

Here's a link:
http://www.srstactical.com/communica...5302*x*02.html

I personally like my SWATTAC's:

https://www.srstactical.com/communic...9fb*08*sv.html