Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

M&P Owners please advise

Old 08-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
M&P Owners please advise

I have an agency issued M&P and two personal M&P's...both are 40 cals.

I want to modify my fullsize 40 into somewhat of a competition gun and Apex Tactical seems to have what I want.

Please advise as to experiences or thoughts on the following products:

https://apextactical.com/store/produ...php?pid70.html

https://apextactical.com/store/produ...php?pid37.html

They will be combined to make a new trigger system, complete with new springs and sub 3lb trigger.

And for you guys out there that may comment "I hope you don't carry that off duty or for duty"....I'm a little smarter than that. All weapons carried on or off duty can not be modified and have to be inspected by the agency gunsmith, so please leave your douche at the door. Thanks.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
ski-doo ride the best screw the rest!
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Army: 19D
Murph's Tacoma Gallery
I use the spring kit in my full size 45. I love it! No experience with the replacement trigger kit tho.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #3
SFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud of

Name: Brett C
SFSMedic's Tacoma Gallery
M&P Owners please advise

I just put the apex tactical trigger and seer kit in my new M&P 40 fullsize. It was night and day improvement.

It was worth the money. I ended up using the lighter 3 lb trigger return spring and its not at all to light which I was concerned with.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:10 PM   #4
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Apex is what you want for the M&P, massive improvement.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:04 PM   #5
SFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud ofSFSMedic has much to be proud of

Anyone looking for a mag release extender? We are carrying the LF Arms extension. I'm running one in my gun. It's great so far.

http://shop.ironworkstactical.com/Pr...LFA%2DMPMR%2DE
Old 04-15-2014, 08:01 PM   #6
The force is strong with this one.
TRD Auddie is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
^ I'm gonna have to pick one of those extenders up. I have to rotate my hand around the grip more than I'd like to to for mag changes.

OP- definitely can't go wrong w/ Apex. The full set/sear trigger kit is amazing and for comp would be perfect.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:49 AM   #7
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
^^^X2 for comp.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:39 PM   #8

Another teaser.