Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

DSLR - Friends Barrett M82 + diet soda

Old 09-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
DSLR - Friends Barrett M82 + diet soda

I visited some old friends recently, one of which bought a Barrett M82A1....which is by far the biggest and most accurate rifle Ive ever shot personally. I had my DSLR on me, so I put this together for my buddy before he left 4 the Army. I figured fellow sportsmen would enjoy:

http://youtu.be/Z13pGKMpRfU
Old 09-20-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome I wanna shoot one
Old 09-20-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
That 1 was my first experience on a .50. I spent $20 on 5 rounds but the ammo was worth every shot. Ive got a lot more footage I need to cut into a vid, my current computer just Chooookes when I edit this HD stuff. I have one video of 1lb of tannerite placed in a file cabinet which is now shrapnel ill try and get more up eventually.

-Sweet fiberglass work in ur sig btw
Old 09-20-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
come on!! get that bottle "out there"..way out there.

how far was that first shot? 100 yards?

really good video, buddy. i liked it alot.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #5

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
come on!! get that bottle "out there"..way out there.

how far was that first shot? 100 yards?

really good video, buddy. i liked it alot.
Thanks, was a good time. That was about 50yd. We shot the tannerite at about 150, unfortunately the hollow we were shooting in had only a certain safe angle/backstop for the .50 that was limited on distance. But yes, oh man what I wouldint give to be out in Nevada or somewhere, in a place I could shoot over 1000 yards with that gun. I did shoot out a door lock at 100 yards which was interesting. All the mechanics of the lock were pulverized, but the exit hole was about 1" with an FMJ... and the knob was intact. The forces are work are quite amazing. I would really like to see what a soft point .50bmg would do if such ammo exists