Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Help!looking for 270wsm 130gr lead free ammo ?? Anyone ?

Old 09-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Help!looking for 270wsm 130gr lead free ammo ?? Anyone ?

For 21 yrs I've been hunting every single year and I think I'm finally not going to be able to hunt this year because I can't find any lead free ammo. I've looked for it every where and it's out of stock . Does anyone know who might have a box for sale ? Anyone ? Please help me I've tried all the major store like cabelas,bass pro,cheaper than dirt ,midway exct . Thanks again ! Hope fully someone out there can help me or make some for me because I'd hate not to be able to hunt this year .
Old 09-22-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
And yes where I hunt lead free ammo is required .
Old 09-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #3
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Go on craiglist, or whatever you have in cali, and find a cheap reloadin setup.

Buy the appropriate dies, bullets, powder, and primers. Buy your books, and voila.

Never again having to beg/steal/cry about not having ammo...
Old 09-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #4
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good idea but is it hard to reload ? Also what's a good reloading kit? Thanks
Old 09-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #5
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Reloading ammo is easy once you get your recipes down, may take a few tries, i normally reload my 7mm and .223 spend a day doing it and by the end i have at least a couple outings
Old 09-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #6
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a pretty good deal ?

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/spo/4044556292.html
Old 09-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #7
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not bad at all, what you also need is a brass cleaner as well, but i see that as a good starter kit.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #8
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks ghost88 . So I would need a brass cleaner and a dye right ? For .270.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #9

Np and yes some of the other guys will chim in on some other suggestions maybe a recipe book as well just to help you out so you dont make hot loads.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:19 PM   #11
AK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
AK 08TACO's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/...roductId/24066

Good luck hunting!
Old 09-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #12
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
gunbot.net is a lifesaver. Just click rifle and your caliber. Happy hunting
Old 09-24-2013, 08:15 AM   #13
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Barnes and Federal both load the Barnes TTSX bullet in 130 and 140gr.
Match-grade hunting bullet.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #14
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks ak 08taco !! I called and they had 6 boxes in stock and I bought them all !