Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Computer Program to track laser training shots

Old 10-02-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
Phlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Phlip4x4Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Computer Program to track laser training shots

Another thread made me look up LaserTraining options and I found this computer program for approx $110. It changes your computer and webcam into a hit/miss/timing tracker for laser training shots. You don't even need a target on the wall you can use a light switch or other item.

http://www.centrolutions.com/product...-shot-reporter

You would use any manufacturer of laser that mounts into the chamber or bore that activates for a short time when it hears your hammer or the firing pin hits it.

http://www.laserlyte.com/products/trainer-lt-45

It won't replace my live fire, only add to my dry fire, sight alignment, trigger pull practice.

Has anyone used this particular program?
Old 10-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for further research.